21

The closer I got to Ana house the more I felt my hands shaking

The closer I got to Ana house the more I felt my hands shaking. not out of fear or out of anxiety but the shit wasn't sitting right with me at all. I couldn't put my finger on the shit but it was fucked up.  The clouds got darker and the wind began to pick up, streaks of lightning coating the sky like God himself was 38 with the world right now.

The ruger in my waist band was trembling against my waist, whether it had been the bass from my car or just the rocking it was making against my lap, that shit was hot. Burning an entire hole on my lap.

I rolled my car up to the cracked slab of concrete that was the parking lot, the rickety wooden posts rocking back and forth along with the wind. I jutted my car in park, pushed the car door open and hopped out all in one motion, my jaw clenched so tight the skin was turning pink.

"AYO, my man!" I called out towards the cocky nigga with pissy yellow eyes. "fuck you think you doing comin' out of my people house like it's a whole fuckin' bando. You and ya hoes get the fuck from round here." my eyebrows furrowed and I felt my heart rate quicken. I kept my distance just in case this nigga wanted to act awky, but I guess he could see the fire in my eyes the way he defensively threw his ashy hands up in the air.

"Chill, lil brotha." the cocky nigga twirled the toothpick around his pink lips with a half-smile, half-scowl. The two bitches with him had a glazed look on they face, squinting at the dark sky and scratching their wigs all out of place. "We was just steppin', no need to get all in a tizzy." He snickered mockingly.

"You think this shit funny, nigga?" I stepped closer, pulling up my Lacrosse polo just enough, so he could see the body of my gun. His whole smile disappeared. "I said get the fuck on, blood. You don't want this fuckin' pressure."

"Aight, nigga, we steppin'. Shit." he waved his hand off at me as he stepped aside from the direction of my gun, the two hookers shuffling away as well. The two flail lookin' men had already walked ahead the moment I jumped out my whip.

What the fuck ever. I almost ran up the steps before the cocky junkie called out to me again.

"Oh, young blood. You best hurry inside before the boogeyman snatches up that young thing that came in here not too long ago."

The fuck-

Before I turned around to check this nigga again, I heard Ana scream from down the hall outside.

"Ana!" I swung the porch door open so hard that it almost came off the rusty tracks.

"Ana- oh, shit." I covered my nose at the putrid stench, it smelled like cheap weed and sex, not even no clean pussy either. Fuck had happened to this place?

I looked around and rushed into the living room which was pitch black. My nose caught wind of the rusty, bitter smell that permeated the room.

A body was in here.