51

I don't know how or when or why it happened the way it did, but as we was standing around waiting for our supposed Uber, someone had pulled up on us in an all-red Bugatti Chiron and at first the project bitch in me was about to take off these high...

I don't know how or when or why it happened the way it did, but as we was standing around waiting for our supposed Uber, someone had pulled up on us in an all-red Bugatti Chiron and at first the project bitch in me was about to take off these high heels and hide behind some shit but instead when they rolled down the windows some greasy-looking muthafucka with black shades and a thin mustache waved me and Cut down.

"Cut?" the shiny man said, his thick arm resting on the door of the car and what I assumed his eyes to be on me. I couldn't really tell since he had on thick black shades at 9PM.

"Ra-mi-rez! Oh, you brought out the big toys tonight, I see." Cut clapped the man up and I stood there trying to pretend that this wasn't no shit I wasn't used to. I had gave the man a shy wave as Cut introduced me and I almost vomited by how buttery and chipped this man teeth was. How the fuck a gremlin like this was sporting a top-notch, shiny sports car like this?

"What can I do for you tonight, my g?" Cut gleamed like a lil boy at the supposed Ramirez, but something about this wasn't sitting right and it wasn't this nigga Zorro-style mustache.

"Shit, where were you and the lady headed tonight? I don't wanna interrupt." Ramirez shifted his glasses upwards as if he was about to drive off but Cut stepped forward and protested.

"Nah, we was actually just leaving a little coming-home dinner with my homie Rich and his lady. You remember Rich? Slim nigga with the strip club down on Biscayne?"

"How can I not? Rich always has the most," Ramirez made a chef's kiss and gleamed his sunny-side up yellow teeth, "Exquisite Women in his club. Shit I was actually about to head down that way. Why don't you and your lady friend join me?"

Cut glanced at my direction with a begging look on his face but he played it off with a playboy smirk. "Fa sho, I always wanted to ride in one of these bad bitches." Cut held the door open and flashed a wink my way, I didn't even realize I was still standing in front of the now-closed restaurant. "Come on, baby, you lookin' good and all but I don't want you to freeze."

"And what about the Uber?" I asked Cut as I climbed into the backseat, unwillingly meeting Greezy Mirez's eyes in the rearview mirror. I saw a flash of his eyeballs and they looked beyond Visine. Just bloody red and tired but his pupils were hella dilated.

"No need to worry about that, young lady." Spoke Ramirez, "I'll take you and Cut wherever you too wanna go.". I could feel the grit and spittle move around in Ramirez's mouth as he smiled at me in the mirror, it almost made me feel like I needed to take off all these expensive clothes and shower in

scalding hot water right there in that leather-infused car.

"Yeah, its all good baby," Cut rested his hand in between my thighs as he closed the door behind him. Ramirez's car roared to life and before I knew it, we were flying down south beach. The people looked like colorful streams of light as his car glazed through the streets. I ain't even feel shit and I coulda swore we was floating in mid-air. Cut must've caught my child-like wonder while I placed one hand on the plexi-glass and gazed out to the whizzing trees and blurred figures of people.