47

"Hey, its Chyna

"Hey, its Chyna."

"Hey," I looked back at Jamie who was still in the foodcourt line with Bear so it bought me enough time to walk off by the restroom where the signal was better.

"Wassup?'' I asked. It wasn't weird to hear from Chyna but it wasn't too often i did. Considering she was out of town with the dude i was messing with always put me on some kind of edge. But, for now, I played cool.

"Cut and Rich managed to hit goal so we gonna be back in town tonight. You know he gonna wanna see you." she stated matter-of-factly.

"Uh huh, so what time y'all supposed to be coming in?"

"Who knows. Maybe 11, maybe 1."

"AM?"

"That's not a problem is it? I told you on the ride home that night, this isn't an office 9-5. Trust me, it gets easier as time goes on. Next thing you know, after a while, it just starts to feel like he on a business trip." she said like a life coach or some shit.

"Alright,'' I huffed, my fingers suddenly feeling sticky. What was I so nervous for? Ji guess it was the fact that Jamie doesn't even know the gritty details 'bout Chyna or anything from that night that happened to be exact. All she know is what I told her: Chyna is cut wealthy sister who got a boutique and be asking cut to go with her out of town to see vendors. No more, no less. And as much as i wanted to fill my homegirl in on everything, Chyna advised strongly against it.

"It sometimes can be your own friends who wanna pretend to be your biggest ally in secrecy. Then, they switch like a light and all your power is off."

"You still got my card, right? I hope so." her soft giggle echoed through the phone but it felt like her innocent chuckle tuned out the rest of the mall's hustle and bustle.

"Y-yeah, i got it."

"Alright, cool. Which side of Aventura mall you at?"

"How did you-"

"You gotta turn ya location off, baby. Remember, step once after you think twice."

"Hmph. We at Aventura." i hope she could feel my eyes roll through the phone off that stalker ass shit.

"Okay, cool cool. So, visit Agent Provocateur and pick out something nice for me and you. Some robes and lingerie and shit. Then hit up Fendi and pick up this dress I sent to your phone. Gucci got a bomb all-white knit turtleneck dress I think would look good as fuck on you. I just called before getting on the phone with you and they pulling in a fresh shipment. Pick up two. I'm a Small. And lastly, get your nails and feet done and whatever else you gotta do before we scoop you tonight."

"But," I turned back to see Jamie looking for me with Bear arm wrapped around her shoulders and two large plates of Cajun Grill in their hands. "I'm not even gonna know when you come in." I hesitated over the phone.