103

ANA

I didn't like this feeling. Not the fuck at all. The butterflies in my stomach with Blu instantly withered and died the minute I stepped back into the hotel room I shared with Cut. The air in the room made me damn near suffocate every time I tried to swallow. Something was off in here and I couldn't put my finger on it. I took that as a sign that I needed to get the fuck out of here and get on with my life but-

"Guh- "

I leaned over the toilet in my bra and panties, dry heaving as a sudden whiff of Cut's cologne wafted into my nose and down my throat. Usually, this shit wouldn't bother me but something about now made me-

"Mmh! Ugh!"

There it was. My entire dinner pooled into the toilet mixed with the red wine I was sipping all through the night. It was even tinged purple from the Case Azul Blu and I took shots of in his truck to "celebrate". What the fuck was going on?

I looked over at the pregnancy test still sitting in the box on the sink and instantly felt my stomach drop right in the toilet I was hovering over. I tried multiple times to deny the shit but it was starting to whisper in my ear louder and louder.

Fuck it. The worst that could happen is I am pregnant. At least I'll know who the daddy is.

I took a long sigh, grabbed the pregnancy test, and sat down on the same toilet I was standing over. As the fresh, clear water pooled back up I sat there, panties down and heart pumping in my toes. My knee bounced up and down as I waited for the urge to pee to hit me but for whatever reason it wasn't.

"Fuck. What the fuck? I had to pee the entire drive here and now nothing? This some bullshit." I mumbled.

Quickly, I decided to hop up and grab the folded letter that was in my suitcase that I luckily moved from my bra when I was in the car with Cut. I grabbed the pen, scribbled on my hand to make sure there was ink, and took it into the bathroom with me. I had to make the most of my time, Blu was expecting me back with him tonight.

Do what you gotta do. Just call me and I'll be back at the hotel if you can't drive the whip in the garage.

I guess he knew how I tried my best not to cry in the car that he would have to step in and take over if I couldn't.

The second I thought about Blu I saw a flash of Chyna's pained expression dance across my memory as well. That encounter in the restaurant was more than awkward and I still had questions for Chyna but I guess I wasn't getting anything tonight. Every time I tried to call her it went straight to voicemail. Was this really it? Was she really going to not explain herself?

I tried to cross-reference whatever clues I had to come up with a conclusion to her behavior and why she just ran the fuck out of the room. Was she in love with Blu? Was she embarrassed that Blu dropped the ball?

"I wonder."

With a shrug, I sat on the lid of the toilet this time, and placed the letter on my lap to continue where I left off.

25 minutes later...

I clicked the pen, wiped my eyes, and read over my letter as the ink continued to dry. I did it. I finally did it.

I knew this letter was going to be the deal to seal Skooby's freedom and I couldn't ignore that melancholic feeling that sat in the pit of my stomach. I felt like shit as a person, as a friend, as an ex. I knew I sat on this since my brother talked to me while he was in town. I was too fucking immature to realize that someone I loved, and still love was going to go all the way down over my bullshit shenanigans and I. I just hoped this would make it right. I held the letter to my heart, said a quick prayer, and reached for my phone to take a picture and send to my daddy.