78

It wasn't no more than 1.5 seconds that I came into the house after my daddy pulled out of the driveway that Jamie was out of her room and standing in the doorway with her arms crossed in concern. It wasn't the concern of me being hurt, but that kind of concern that leaves someone on their toes till that sense of relief is received.

"Well?" she looked me over one time before taking one cautious step forward as I came in the house.

"Well-" I added a little bit more suspense before she sucked her teeth.

C'mon bitch, stop playing! Y'all okay or what?" she propped her hand on her hip this time, her lip turned up in a pout.

Without saying too much, I intentionally pushed some hair from around my neck to not only flash the pink diamond Mila-Crown prong illusion tennis bracelet my daddy gave me, but the matching necklace at that.

Jamie's eyes got big and the gasp that escaped her lips was nothing but audible.

"Yeah, we good. For now."

"Ouuu bitch, I'm so happy for you! Come in the room, I just ordered some pizza and the plug bout to drop off some shit."

Oh, sweet fucking relief "You fuckin' read my mind. I-"

Before I could even finish my statement, my phone had buzzed and Blu name had popped up. My nose wrinkled like I just passed a hot-doodoo ass bathroom when I pulled the banner downward to open his message.

Baby girl you bout to have me pull up while you at Jamie house so you can sit on this dick. I'm sure Jamie won't mind. Bear bout to bring that goof shit so she gon' be too high to even notice you out slobbing on a nigga dick.

That was one message.

Fuck it, imma be there at 1045 sharp. Make sure you got on a dress and no panties, baby girl.

I could feel my stomach drop to my toes and my pussy clench from the inside out. You just don't know how badly I wanted to screenshot all this shit and send it to Cut so he could be done with this nigga but I ain't even hear from Cut all day. That shit had me and my pussy in my feelings. And considering whern me and my daddy kicked it, he basically put me up on game and it made me think of the shit Diamond was shouting in the restaurant.

He going to trick your ass just like he did me and his other bitches, just you watch!

It made my stomach churn, and the more I started to line up the dots about the fact that my mama had shot his uncle who was a big shot in these streets, it made me feel all the more worrisome. I figured if all these stars were about to align and come crashing down on me, I might as well get mine before I get got. Money and dick included. And if I gotta take Blu big dick I want to be kissing Pluto too, shit.

I closed out the message, stuffed my phone back in my pocket and looked back at Jamie with a reassuring smile.

"Who was that?" she looked me in my face and raised her eyebrow. I guess my facial expression made it known that I was not fucking with something and that something was her boyfriend fucking uncle.

"Nobody girl. Your plug bringing white girl too?"

Jamie blinked twice and cocked her head at an angle like she didn't hear me correctly.

"Ana, you asking for what I think you asking?"

I shrugged my shoulders, smirked, and walked ahead of Jamie into the bedroom. "If I'm going to tell you all that I was told, I might as well smoke a lil bit and sniff a line while I'm at it."

Jamie's mouth was still slightly opened even as I passed by her. Considered we had already broken that barrier back at the hotel room, she ran her fingers through her hair and nervously chuckled.