53

If you don't mind, please vote & comment-

t really helps people find my work and enjoy the ride

Princess and I was kicked back at the take-out / bar location waiting on Prince to bring out his specialty seafood boils and personal bottles of Clase Azul and Mane Dragon. This shit was the same bottles I saw celebrities and shit drinking like Minute Maid in videos and shit and here I was with a whole bottle of it nestled around my hand like a thick, veiny ass dick. I even rubbed my thumb across the top of the Clase like it was the head and I was waiting for that final touch to make it nut. It was cold, and firm, but heavyweight. Kinda how I liked my niggas.

Princess leaned over the bar counter, topless and popping gum with her face cradled into her hand. Her glossy lips tinted a shade of pink and her winged eyeliner balanced with a flirty shade of glitter underneath. Trying not to make it awkward, I watched her when she wasn't watching me and all  of a sudden I began to question shit. Shit I never thought I would think about being 18 and almost at full-range of who I was.

Here I was, dressed in expensive shit head to toe, coke-bodied up with hair down to my caramel ass and I felt like a grain of rice next to Princess, the boneless spare ribs and bottle of coke. Maybe it was how lax she looked sitting on humpty-dumpty lap or just how flawless her makeup was but I instantly felt second-rate. I felt like Cut could have any bitch in here twice and for whatever reason I felt plain. Ordinary. Out of his league. Like I was living some shit I mentally wasn't prepared for.

But, how the fuck else was I gonna get the money I needed to fully get out? Time wasn't guaranteed to nobody and the rate shit was going, I didn't have no more time to give to nobody else college. I needed out now.

I puffed some air into my chest and exhaled everything out; if I could let my organs go with that strong pull of air I would've let it. This time, when I tried to watch the girls on the stage, I caught Princess looking at me in a curious type way. The city girl in me was about to have my lips popped and my eyes rolling but I had to play this shit cool. Act like I was used to this shit when the most aggravation I had to deal with was way under the radar in comparison. All the shit that the niggas was rapping about nowadays, I was dead smack in the middle. And I wasn't about to let no water-wings keep me from diving in the deep end.

I just felt like eventually if I lied to myself and said I knew how to swim, eventually floating would become second nature.

"I don't think I got your name in there. It was Ana right?" Princess began the conversation. She walked closer to me and leaned my direction so I could hear her over Kodak Black blasting in the club.

"Anaiis, but Ana is cool too!" Princess motioned for one of her friends I assume, her name was Pinky, to make us a special drink.

"Have both them shits on blizzard, Pinky!" Princess stuck her tongue out at Pinky as she sauntered away and took down a few more orders before getting to work. Her glittered cut-crease blinging a baby pink under the neon lights of the bar.

"Don't worry, Prince gonna be out soon with the food but he know Ramirez be liking his shit a specific way so he take his time." She rolled her eyes and tapped the bottle of her drink with a suck of her teeth.

"Do he be in here like that?"

"Girl, like that like that. Its like you would think he would get tired of seeing the same girls pretending to like him but his chunky ass got money so all the girls just take turns clowning his ass every weekend he come in here."

"Every weekend?"

"Girl, if not every weekday its every weekend. To be real, I kinda feel bad for him," Pinky blew Princess a kiss before handing us two tall glasses of some neon green shit with what looked like sugar around the rim.