54

If you don't mind, please vote & comment It really helps people find my work and enjoy the ride

"Imma just be a few minutes, you gonna be good?"

I looked around my surroundings of Alberta Heights and although I saw nothing but old people sitting out on the crate smoking cigarellos and cheap weed, I wasn't just about to sit in an expensive ass car like no duck. I flipped off my heels and put on some spare baby pink 3.1 Phillip Lim sandals I snagged just in case my feet was hurting or we had to stop somewhere that needed me to be more mobile than them narrow ass heels.

"Damn, so I guess you not gonna be good?" Cut teased as I got out the car in my skin-tight milk white dress. My nipples was on rock but it's the best I could do at this last minute pit stop. Frankly, I prefer 7-eleven or some shit but who's complaining.

"It ain't even about being good. You want your girl to look this good sitting out here by herself while you in there? Nah, we a unit. Remember that." I stuck my tongue out at him as we walked up to the trap door.

"You crazy. I promise we gonna only be a minute, I'm just picking up something."

"Cool."

"Y'all niggas open up!" Cut banged on the rickety screen door for 5 seconds before the door flung open to a shirtless Benji with a blunt in the corner of his mouth. It wasn't just that, but one of his jump-offs was tryna get out the door and I kindly stood out her way. She must've been the black hummer-truck with the NBA logo in the driver front. By the looks of it, she looked to be either well-off or well-situated who was fucking hood dick on the side of her lavish life.

"I told your ass to stop fucking with them snooty-ass coral gable ass broads. They gonna fuck around and claim you they baby daddy or some shit and I don't wanna hear shit on shit."

Benji flipped Cut the bird after plopping on the couch, his eyes low and his jeans barely hugging his hips. "Man, that's why condoms exist my nigga."

"You think bitches not crafty these days, g?" Cut pulled out a chair for me to sit at the kitchen table and went straight into the curtained kitchen. "You don't remember when Rome was fuckin' with that bitch Camille? That crazy ass Colombian bitch from 17th with the long ass hair and throat for days?"

"I wouldn't know." Benji said matter-of-factly.

I kinda cut my eyes at the kitchen, tryna give off that energy of nigga don't you remember I'm in here?

"Shiiiiit, me neither!" oh, okay. "But the way that nigga was talking he made it sound like he had a tunnel in her throat or some shit. But anyway,"

"Yeah, anyway," Benji scoffed. I was tryna hold my laughter but anybody with eyes and a brain could tell Benji was salty we interrupted his pussy for the night. He flipped on NBA 2k so fast you'd think he was getting paid to play it.

"Rome would be telling us stories in shit bout how he was fucking her and she went crazy on his ass. Stalking him and cussing out his mama accusing her of lying and shit. Well, he up and let her go. You think she gave up that easy?"

Shit, if the dick was as good as she tripping for? Nope.

"Well, eventually she did. But you know she got in that nigga head yet again and fucked her one last time to let bygones be bygones. And what you know? That nigga got her pregnant. Bitch made a pin-needle size hole in the condom talkin' bout lemme put the condom on your dick, papi." Cut made kissing sounds like old Spanish mamis and that shit had me and Benji cracking up.

"So, if that nigga got her pregnant then where is the baby?"

"You know that nigga wasn't bout no baby. He paid her off for that abortion."

"How much?" yeah, how much?

"10 stacks."

"Nigga what?!" Benji paused the game and turned towards the kitchen with one side of his lip upturned in disbelief. "Ain't no way he paid that bitch ten-thousand fucking dollars just to abort his baby. If he offering 10gs like that then let me have the baby then, muhfucka."

"Shit, I'm only telling you what he told me. After he broke her off she scheduled that abortion the next fucking day and he never heard from her ass again."

"He probably got her ass deported or some shit."

Cut was moving some pans or some shit around because he was making too much noise just to be getting packages. He must have noticed it wasn't the way he liked it to be or some shit. I really didn't know.

"Probably, my nigga. But the point is don't be just sticking ya dick in any of these broads just cause they BBL done healed. These bitches don't be wanting shit but a purse and a new body these days. Once they see the money run dry they don't want shit to do with you. On to the next hustla and shit. But, shit, I ain't ya daddy. Just wear a glove and the skies above."

"Yeah yeah, nigga." Benji looked at me briefly before looking towards the direction of the kitchen. "Where y'all coming from anyway? Why you broke off a nice date with the lady just to move some product?"

"Shit, you see product and I see a cashout. You don't even live here, so why the fuck you here?"

"To get my dick wet, why the fuck else would I be here? Definitely not to look at your black ass!"

"Nigga suck my dick!" Cut walked out of the kitchen with a black duffle bag and a toothpick in his mouth. "Hold this for a second baby."

I took the duffle and nearly dropped it at how heavy it was. "Cut, what the fuck?"

"My bad baby, it's a little heavy."

"You tell me that now!" I pouted my lips at him and he planted a kiss on them to ease me up.

"Aye, y'all break that shit up! If I can't get no play in this bitch then neither can y'all!"

Cut threw a paper towel at Benji direction and walked in the backroom. He pulled out a red burner phone and clicked the button a few times before placing the receiver to his ear.

"Ayo Skyn, you at 50th? Alright, cool, I'm heading your way. Make sure you have my money neat this time nigga, I know you be slapping them hundreds down bitches ass cracks and shit."

Skyn? What kind of name is fucking Skyn?

"What? Nigga just have my money, okay? No money, no powder, period." And without another word, he ended the phone call and tossed Bear the burner.

"Toss that shit."

"Yeah nigga, byeeeee!" Benji shooed me and Cut off while he made an alley oop in 2k.

"That's what the fuck I'm talkin' bout Bronnie Bron! O-kay!"

Cut took the duffle and tossed it around his shoulder so he could hold me by the waist.

"Make sure you cut off the lights in this bitch when and if you leave. The light bill shouldn't be $400 fucking dollars, my nigga."

"Nigga, why you tripping? You flip $400 triple in 20 minutes if not 10."

"Don't mean I'm tryna spend it on traphouse utilities."

Cut slammed the ricket screen door shut as we headed back to the car to head to the next spot.

"Dumb ass niggas I swear."

When me and Cut hopped back in the car I reached down to the floor of the car and it hit me like a fucking skillet.

"Shit, Cut I left my phone at the club in my purse."

"Alright baby, we'll head back after this dropoff."

I was silent for a few seconds, looked out to the window at some police lights in the far-off distance and back at Cut as he light up the blunt he had pre-rolled in the cup holder.

Something in my stomach wasn't sitting right.

"Take the long way after we drop it off."

"You read my mind, baby."