59

If you don't mind, please vote & comment It really helps people find my work and enjoy the ride♥

"You're gonna be staying with your grandma for a little while so mommy can get everything together and move you back up with me."

A young Chyna, her hair in a slightly messy high ponytail, gripped onto her Care Bear backpack as her mom, Asia gripped the steering wheel as she sniffed continuously, her eyes nervously switching from the road to her baby girl in the rearview mirror.

Asia stood at 5"8, light skin and hazel eyes with a coke bottle body and long, sandy brown hair that glistened a tinge of blonde like fresh wildflower honey. Louisiana native, but she didn't really know if she was of Creole descent or not. She didn't know her daddy but the stories her mom would share would always end with that nigga must've put voodoo on me. She used to be a stripper who funded her way through nursing school shaking ass on the pole to live a better life but due to her always falling flat on interviews, she never got a job that she worked so hard to get. She ended up going back to the clubs to feed her baby and fell in love with a Kingpin named Romeo. 

Romeo was the neighborhood snowman who had the most potent of cocaine on hand that smelled of straight acetone from a mile away and the most potent of tempers to match. Everybody knew not to fuck with what Romeo claimed to be his: his money, his lady, his kids, and his product. That nigga had such a fine eye for detail and an eagle eye for profit some people would swear that if you shook a bag of nickels around him that he could tell you how many quarters was in that bitch without ever opening the bag.

Asia and Romeo dated for years until baby Chyna came along and that made Romeo simmer down in the streets and try his best to be a stay at home dad with Asia but the money was just starting to look too funny for his liking to feel comfortable on the couch bouncing a baby on his lap. Asia continued to stay home but saw less and less of Romeo.

 But the money continued to pour in. Little did Asia know, Romeo was hunting down foot soldiers who felt comfortable enough to steal his money so the block became increasingly hot. Romeo couldn't risk coming home to someone running up on him and shooting him so he stayed at various houses trying to pinpoint the locations of his soldiers to, hopefully, be given what he's owed peacefully.

Romeo found the source of the thievery, a young Haitian dude name Bookie. Bookie was trying to rile up a few of Romeo foot soldiers to work for his uncle who was offering to cut them a higher wage for running the streets.

Man, this nigga 'bout bullshit. Having us run around for hours on end while he sit at home with his lady and his kid. Feet up! A real nigga be out in the trenches with his soldiers, not sitting in the barracks sipping lemonade and shit. And if he IS, then at least cut me a percentage of the profit that I'm making for this nigga.

Once Romeo heard of this shit-talking and heard of Bookie trying to round his foot soldiers up on top of stealing money from him, he saw red. Straight burgundy at that.

Ambushing Bookie as he was trying to break into someone Honda Civic, Romeo and a few of his other higher-ranking men kidnapped Bookie and brought him back to the hideout at the Fischer Projects on 15th ward. Romeo owned a whole one side of the building where he could conduct business and keep it far away from Asia and Chyna in Mandeville.

They tied Bookie up, stripped him but-ass naked and kept them in those projects. Day in and day out, they would make him stay up, shoot around his feet to scare him, cut his locs at different angles, punch him, spit on him, you name it. They kept this up for about a week, and on the 6th day, Romeo showed up to see the work his men had done.

"You see, lil nigga. I'm a business man, and if you wanted to conduct a meeting with me, like a real fuckin' business man, you wouldn't bite the hand that fuckin' feeds you." Romeo pistol whipped bookie for 5 minutes straight, even rupturing a blood vessel in his eye.