61

If you don't mind, please vote & comment It really helps people find my work and enjoy the ride♥

We was on the road a few hours later. Chyna kind of had to put me up to speed on my role in all this considering I have never done this shit before. Before we left, however, we managed to go to the Apple Store and get me another iPhone. I think this shit was called the 8 plus or some shit. It looked just about the same as my other phone but I ain't complain. What really had me was the way Chyna had just bossed the whole scene up and dropped straight cash for the phone.

"How will we be paying for the phone today?"

"Cash. What's the total?"

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, we don't offer payment plan-"

"Fuck you mean, a payment plan? I told you I'm paying cash for it and you talking about it like I need it to be split in x amount. Matter of fact, gimme your manager."

I had to stop myself from laughing in the Hummer we rented cause the person who initially was trying to sell us the phone must have shitted bricks and was having smoke come out of their ears when Chyna gave the manager a $200 tip.

"You really ain't have to do that man like that in the store, Chyna." I giggled, holding the phone to eye level to try out the camera and check my makeup/hair. Makeup was a simple little beat; lips glossed, eyebrows filled, eyes lined and lashes on tight. Hair was spruced up bone-straight down my back how I liked it.

"And why the hell not?" Chyna replied with a suck of her teeth, "You gotta let these men know sometimes that a woman can be a boss too. Just cause we cute and shit they be thinking we automatically submissive and I don't be for that shit at all. So, if I gotta flex, then we flexing bitch. Simple.

That i-95 sun was hitting her eyes so she lowered her designer shades over her face, one hand still on the leather steering wheel.

"Yeah, Rich gimme money but when I'm not with him I'm doing my own boss moves for me and for him. And these men be thinking a female who got a bag or some shit has to have some nigga behind her. That's corny as fuck and it piss me off. And besides, that lil $899 was pattycake paper. I guarantee you Apple made that money right back in seconds if not minutes."

"You right. So," I cleared my throat to not sound so awkward about my next question, "How long I'm supposed to keep this baggy inside of my pussy? Like, this shit feels like a tampon and I don't like playing around with this feeling for fun, girl."

"Just chill, it ain't like you the only one with one inside. Just be sure to let me know if you suddenly don't feel it because then we gotta make another plan."

I shifted in the grey leather seats uncomfortably, opening my legs in precaution to not have this shit slide further up in me.

"Right."

"What?" Chyna turned up the radio a little bit as Bushy B came up on the radio. "You gotta trust me, Ana. When it come to this shit, its not nothing new to me. Before you, it was Jazzy transporting with me and she was just about as scary as you. But, after a bit she got used to it. You just gotta keep the communication open."

My eyes rolled at the mention of that bitch Jazzy. Seeing her get real friendly with Cut still ain't sit right me further than I can hack that shit from the back of my throat.

"So why she ain't doing this job with you?"

"She prefer to do local jobs cause of her baby. That reminds me: why y'all fell out in the first place?"

I snickered at that question like it was the funniest thing I ever heard.

"She was a jealous bitch, that's all there is to it. She fucked my then boyfriend and then was doing some weirdo shit like sending me pictures of the ultrasound and shit. If I ain't have all that shit going on with my mama I woulda been smacked her ass up. Seeing her that night in the club was the first time I really seen her in some months."