104

Chyna felt her heart thumping in her ears the closer she got to Cut and Ana's room. He never responded to her but she figured it would be a safe assumption that Ana had all of his attention. The thought of it made her sick considering she knew what it was between her and Blu. She knew the details of it and now was the time to let her non-blood brother know what he should be expecting if he were to continue dating her. Deep down she knew it wasn't her place to stir such a chaotic influence, but after seeing Blu with his arm wrapped around Ana and a disgusted facial expression while looking at her, the same her that bring in the most money at his club and stick by his side while he vented about his babymamas. The same her that rode with him to take trips in Homestead to meet his connects directly from Colombia. The same..her that consoled him when he cried over his first born who was hit by a stray drive-by bullet. Yeah, the same her.

Did Ana know any of this? She doubted it. Did Blu share any of this with her? She greatly doubted it. She played friendly with Ana for the sake of Cut but now, she was over it. She was going to send her goodbyes off and be real with Cut about what was really going on.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Her footsteps echoed down the hallway but her heartbeat continued to pump in her ears, causing the back of her skull to vibrate with each continuous motion forward. Her mind was blank, pushed forward in a determined fashion. Her hands, shaky, cold and moist. Her legs, weak and noodle-like. But she kept walking.

She wiped away the stray tears that cascaded down her face. She doubted that she would be seeing Cut after tonight for a while and she knew deepd own her avoidance of Rich would be the best thing because she felt an urge in her to get as far in that nigga chest as possible like he was entirely translucent. She just wanted to say her goodbyes, grab her money and go. And even if Cut changed his mind about the money, she had her own stash saved. She would open a shop or something once she touched down in Atlanta. She knew-

"Ughhhh."

There was a voice. A pained voice that sounded all too familiar to her. As she got closer she saw a door cracked open only so slightly that you would have to walk directly up on it to even see the slither of light emerge through the crack.

"Ughhhh."

Chyna's pace quickened at the sound of the groaning echo increasing in pitch the closer she got, almost to the point of jogging.

"Cut?" she pushed open the door and nearly crumbled at the sight of her dearest friend sprawled onto the floor with blood surrounding him.

"Oh my god!" she looked around and saw broken glass everywhere along with... were these pregnancy sticks? She grabbed one as she got closer to Cut and saw that they had double lines. Was this-

"Chyna," Cut moaned out, his eyes slitted open as tears fell down his charcoal face. He was fading in and out of consciousness and his entire body lit aflame. "Chyna, is that you?"

Chyna dropped the pregnancy test, grabbed her phone and rushed down to Cut's side. She tried desperately to push down on his wounds to stop the bleeding but there were too many to count.

"Yes, Cut its me. I'm here. I'm here- someone help! Someone please help! Oh my god, Cut please hold on. Somebody help us!"

Frantically dialing 91 with one hand, she used her other to push down on the largest wound located near his lower back. She didn't even care her hand was quickly being covered in his crimsoned blood, she needed to save her brother.

"Cut, please hold on. Yes, hello, 911? Please someone come, m-my brother has been stabbed! Please!"

-