80

Jamie closed on a huge 800 sq. Foot commercial unit on the top floor of some fancy building over in Downtown Miami. It wasn't just some shit in Downtown Miami neither. When you walked in there it was floor to fucking ceiling. You can see bitches riding their bike across the McArthur bridge and watch the boats pass on the water. I don't know how Jamie got to be so lucky to find a nigga that would drop $300,000 to lease out the unit versus rent, but she did. Bear paid half while Blu paid the other and watching my best friend sign her contract with tears down her mahogany cheeks made me want to cry for her.

Jamie always been a little wishy-washy with the niggas she fucked with from BG and then some. The type of niggas who would sell the fuck out of a dream but really just be laid up, smoking, and sticking they dick in you till you peep game and drop they ass. But, I saw the look in her eyes when she was with Bear. I seen how he loved up on her and how they had that kinda chemistry that I saw in Skooby and I. It made me miss being locked in love with a nigga forreal.

I still kept my arms reach from Bear because him being Blu nephew on top of him being in Chyna, Cut and Rich face like that made me want to watch my steps twice over and then some. But I knew when to just fall back and be happy for someone else. Even if I was hurting inside, knowing I was bout to be a OPP to some of these niggas, even if my personal life was starting to rip at the seams because I was being coerced into fucking someone so the person I'm really with can keep money coming in for the both of us, I knew how to be happy for someone else.

Cuz what the fuck I'm going to be a hater for when I'm the one that signed up for this shit and the free-trial?

Imma tell Jamie about this shit with Blu eventually. But now really isn't the best time. She having her moment right now and I don't want to spoil it. I repeated this shit in my head like some kind of meditation-- I felt like eventually I would believe it.

Needless to say, Bear and Jamie wanted to celebrate so Blu offered to take me back to the house as a gesture of goodwill. But it didn't take long for his large tattooed hand to grip on my thigh while his hand gripped on to the steering wheel.

If it was some movie type shit where my nigga was a Kingpin and I was his wifey then this would be some cool boss shit. But, it just felt like I was out of place. I checked my phone nonchalantly while Kevin Gates 'Power' was booming in the car. I could feel the car rumbling from the bass which made it easier not to want to hold conversation.

But, I won't lie to you. Feeling Blu hand on my thigh made my pussy throb because, as old sayings might go, a big hand or a big foot mean some big shit hanging out between their legs. But I never was the one to initiate the shit with him. Because I wasn't even with him. This felt like some reverse gigolo shit and I wasn't on that. I couldn't even sneak and take a bump to loosen me up anyway.

With my face resting on my hand  and my body leaned closer to the door, I took a deep breath and played around with the buttons on my shirt before I reached in my purse to re-apply my gloss.

Blu took a glance at me real quick before fixing back on the road. He sported an all black shirt and some matching jeans with retro Jordans but I can almost guarantee you that basic ensemble probably cost the amount of someone's car note and utility bill. His chocolate brown arms glistened under the afternoon Miami sun and his waves were freshly brushed with a crisp fade that could slice a loaf of bread if it wanted to. The diamond earring in his ear was blinging to match my tennis bracelet and anklet and, I won't lie, if it was a different time and place I would feel like the luckiest bitch alive. But I felt like a fucking doll.

"What's up witchu, ma?" we slowed down to a red light and Blu leaned over to kiss my cheek . I could smell his woodsy cologne and I took every bit of opportunity to smell him in. I think it was me trying to detach more from Cut but I didn't want Blu to move from me just yet. But I had to.