94

Blu and I left our phones on the kitchen counter while we made our way to the bedroom and the bathroom. I didn't even notice Cut kept calling me but that shit didn't even matter to me at that point. I was being taken care of by someone real and someone who was down to take care of me and pick my mind instead of keeping me on an imaginary shelf.

 I was being taken care of by someone real and someone who was down to take care of me and pick my mind instead of keeping me on an imaginary shelf

We sat on the opposite ends of the bathtub, the steam from the water clouding the glass of the shower. While he massaged my feet, the suds from the vanilla scented soap coating his chest and my ankles delicately, I leaned back and looked over the city lights deep in my thoughts. Almost 1/2 of my mind was scrambled from Skooby letter to the bullshit with Chyna killing Ramirez to making my game plan to leave Cut, to the shit me and Blu was developing between us. Between us fucking, I felt a vibe from him that I just didn't get from anyone else and it made me feel.. I don't know. Safe? I felt like his moves were genuine and although a nigga can waste a bitch time as long as he want to, its just something about the way Blu moved that made me just want more.

My only question was where was I going to fit in if there was a place for me to fall in as far as his lifestyle went. I'd be moving from a C-level dealer to an established kingpin and something about that shit had me nervous more than it made me insecure. I ain't want to be the next stepping stone his steps in life. If he was going to fuck with me it had to be solid. Even with all my shit coming apart at the seams, if I could make this something that was stable and something that was mine that no bitch could get between, i'd fight for it.

I'd fight for him.

"What's on your mind, ma?" Blu lowered my foot and rubbed the outside of my thigh before pulling me close to turn me around to lean on his firm chest. I rested against him, counting his heartbeats with a sigh.

"It ain't nothing." I breathed, blowing some bubbles out of the tub.

"You lying."

"I am." I admitted.

"Why lie? Just say what's on your mind, ma."

"Its just.. This."

"What about it?" Blu planted kisses on my earlobe down to my neck, pulling me in closer to him as if I was about to fly away. "You don't think you deserve some shit like this?"

"That ain't it."

"What? You still got your doubts about a nigga? Let me know and we'll talk about ti. I told you already I don't like sideways feelings. Come at a nigga straight."

I chuckled at his tough expression. Even in the softest moments that thug shit in a dude going to pop out but I ain't mind it at all.

"I'm just thinking about everything, you know? The shit with Cut and how fucking crazy it is. The bullshit with Chyna. How we had met. You know that shit ain't conventional at the least. And I just be thinking, if you find another bitch with less drama and less strings attached would you just up and leave and shit. I dont- I don't really trust well, you know? And doing shit like this, with someone like you, is all new to me."