83

The Hennessey was flowing between the four of us and the room was pungent with expensive weed. we was all playing cards and kicking it, real normal type shit to the point I momentarily forgot that this broad Suckee or whatever the fuck her name was was all in our spot chilling like we wasn't on a job.

After about my 5th shot and the 7th rotation my whole body was feeling a tingle and my nipples got hard as fuck. I had to focus on my cards harder than ever but I could tell whatever I was smoking on had gotte to Jamie and Bear too. She didn't even give a fuck that me or this girl was sitting in the room with them by the way she was rubbing his thigh and whispering in his ear some nasty shit by the way he was smirking shuffling the cards.

"Aw, shit, y'all got a nigga feeling good as fuck! keep that Henny flowing, baby." Bear exclaimed, handing us our next set of 7 cards to play a game of Spades. Tsuki was sitting next to me while Bear and Jamie sat across from eachother, blowing kisses and giggling like they was in high school.

I wanna say I heard Tsuki giggle as well but she sounded so far away for being so close to me.

"Makes you a little jealous to see two people fucking kk wit eachother they way y'all do!" Tsuki scolded playfully, looking at her cards with a duck of her teeth.

"Bear, you gotta shuffle better than this!"

"Maybe you just got shitty luck. Glad you ain't my partner."

"That's not nice, baby!" Jamie punched Bear softly in the arm before reaching over to me and lovingly stroking my arm. i dont know what it was about it but it sent chills up my arm. in that instant it mde me think of CHyna asking me that shit back into the hotel:

have you ever been with a girl before?

truthfully i only kissed one. but it was like some 1st grade peck or some shit. i did always have feelings for girls but never acted on it because honestly who had the time between babysitting a grown woman and going to school?

so, i just let it sit back.

but, just between you and i, Tsuki looks good. real good. and the liquor and weed flowing through me made me think about her in a way that made my pussy jump.

"Draw 4, Ana!" Jamie exclaimed, catching me way off guard.

"Aht aht, actually, she gotta draw 12." teased Tsuki, throwing down two red +4's on top of Jamie's Wild +4.

Snapping out of my gay-gay phase, i sucked the white offmy teeth at how these two played me while i was distracted. But I had something for they ass!

"Nah, fuck that, take this shit back!"

I threw down the reverse card and it landed back on Tsuki who look absolutely downfounded. she crossed her arms with a pout, blunt between her lips.

"That shit foul! i'm the guest here!" she playfully snapped, making all of us bust out into laughter.

We had ordered some pizza in between all of this, so we took a small break.

Tsuki was standing by the cooler with Bear on the couch, going through his phone per usual. Jamie and I was sitting at the table eating some breadsticks when Tsuki let out a small laugh.

"I know what we can do! We already playing Drunk Uno and Drunk Spades, lets make it more exciting."

"Oh, girl, what you got up your sleeve?" Jamie's eyes was low, sultry, and she was looking like she was ready to fuck bout anything at that point. i was her rolldog and i wasnt about to let this bitch come up on her man with liquid courage so i decided to stay longer, but that meant i participated and the more i smoked, the more my pussy was wet with the thoughts racing through my head about Blu and Tsuki.