84

We had got so high and drunk that all other shit was put to the side and we ended up fucking eachother. I ate Tsuki out while she was taking Bear dick from the back and eating Jamie from the front. We took turns eating eachother but I was the only one that didn't let Bear fuck. I hope I didn't have to explain why but that shit went on for hours.

When I woke up the next morning, Jamie and Bear were gone for what I assumed was breakfast. I gathered my clothes and hauled ass to my room before anyone could see me or smell the weed off me. So I'm bout to hop in the shower, right? I reached around my neck to take my necklace off and I realized the shit was gone. Checked my wrist and that bitch was gone too.

"This bitch!" she fucked us and robbed us blind. The tennis bracelet and necklace my daddy had given me was in the hands of some freak nasty bitch my bestfriend met at the bar and when I tell you I saw red, I saw fucking burgundy.

I rushed back out the room, shower still running, and made a beeline back to Jamie room. On instinct, I grabbed the doorknob without knocking to find it unlocked with Jamie and Bear inside with Bear chewing on a piece of maple bacon.

"Tell that bitch you was fucking on to give me my fucking bracelet back!" I shouted, pointing at Bear with a sharp tone in my voice.

"Whatchu talking 'bout?" Bear obviously wasn't fucking with the way I stepped to him neither was Jamie.

"Ana, what you talking bout? What happened to your necklace?"

"That's what the fuck I'm tryna put your boyfriend up on. The bitch he was eye fucking last night to the point he was actually fucking her, ran off with my shit. You got her number, fucking call the bitch and tell her to gimme my shit back before I find her my fucking self."

"Oh shit, she really stole your shit?" Jamie finally peeped I was missing my necklace and bracelet.

"You sure you ain't just take it off somewhere in your room?"

"Jamie!" I scoffed, "You know the shit don't need to be taken off. That shit was real diamonds and this bitch fucked us and ran off with it!"

"Oh, hell nah. Lemme call this bitch. Hollup."

Jamie reached in her bag, her "I'll beat a bitch" face imprinted on her chocolate skin. Bear on the other hand, was nonchalantly leaning on the fridge in the kitchen, still chewing his bacon.

"You ain't too bothered bout getting fucking robbed, Bear." I pointed out with disdain.

"My shit ain't get took." he replied obnoxiously. "I don't know what you tripping bout. You can just call your daddy and he can up and replace it. Ain't he some big businessman or some shit?"

How did he-?

"Muhfucka that ain't the point. Y'all let a fucking opp in here and she robbed me. What if she snitch to the hotel about the fucking drugs we got? You ain't fucking thinking."

"I actually am." Bear sneered down at me, his tone already hinting he was growing agitated with me.

"Stop being so blue in the face and just fucking vibe. You'll get your bracelet. Who knows, maybe instead of pink diamonds it'll be blue." his emphasis on blue gave me a clear picture to shut the fuck up before he "slip" and say something else.

This bitch. He was making it known that he knew of my little secret and he had no problem hinting it in front of Jamie and all. And knowing Jamie, she was gonna peep if I pushed it any further.

"Fuck you." I mouthed to him before walking to the door. "Jamie I'm gonna double check my room again, don't worry bout it."

Quickly, I shut the door behind me and double-timed up the stairs, fighting back tears. I knew better than to really like this fuck nigga Bear. I wasn't bout to keep runnning with my tail between my fucking legs on this nigga I barely know, I was gonna tell Blu bout his fucking nephew.