1

be sure to follow me on
Twitter - @/baesosensitive
if you'd like to reach out or stay up to date with me ♥️

You never know how bad it is to want something until you're willing to go the extra mile in the shadows where even the Boogeyman won't take his ass to? Yeah, that's the shit I was on.

I didn't care about that slow-steady money, I was in it for the bag by any means possible because I was tired of being broke. I was tired of being hungry.

I was ready to put the fork down and be my own fucking chef. growing up in the projects it was a narrow ass hallway with maybe 6 doors in total lined up, 3 of them ultimately lead to death and the other 3 lead to either fast money, slow money, or wealth.

I wanted the wealth. and it made me moist just thinking about it. it was just me and my baser ass mama and she was going nowhere fast, the last thing I heard my deadbeat daddy was living his whole ass life in Atlanta with the woman he cheated on my mama with when his business popped off and you know what he did?

Leave my mama with false hopes and a bag full of drugs to keep her mind off that heartbreak. that nigga got acres of land with two cards and apparently, I got a brother and a sister I never met. nigga think he a whole ass Huxtable instead of a doctor he pushes kilos of coke without getting his hands dirty ad scooped up some prissy housewife at Neiman Marcus who come from a new Gucci bag but dumber than wet ass laundry.

Whenshe was in her right mind she always tol' me light skin men were dangerous and to never trust them. I don't even know why she would say this shit to me when I'm just a slightly darker version of that nigga except I didn't get his hazel eyes, I just got that niggas tooth-gap and almond eyes. other than that I was like my mama through and through, before the drugs at least.

Thick ass thighs, no breasts but I had thick dark hair and smooth cocoa skin that glowed in that hot-ass-south-Florida-sun. fuck all that melanin shit, I was cute as hell but being cute only got you so far and shiiiit I was about to see how far!

And speaking of light skin men, ain't nobody looking for no Chris Brown ass pretty boy, everyone knows that Zoes got all the money and they startin' to look good down here in Florida, I'm tryna get me one too and get in my own bag.

By any means, gotta get that shit by any means-- my mama halfway dead and my daddy don't want nothin' to do with me and being a nurse boring as fuck I wanna get money I don't wanna wipe ass for the rest of my life.

There's gotta be a way out this shit.

My name is Anais, some call me Ana, others call me bitch, but this is still my story.