Chapter 14

You all arrived at Eden Club soon enough. You really hated this place. It only made you extra uncomfortable. You didn't say anything though. You didn't want Connor or Hank to see how uncomfortable you were. The entire club was just...wrong. Anybody that went there wouldn't exactly sit well with you. You knew it was probably different for every person, but...you had your reasons.

"Ugh...feels like somebody is messing with a drill inside my skull." Hank groaned. You rolled your eyes. "You sure this is the place?"

"It's the address on the report," Connor replied.

"Right," Hank said. "Okay. Let's get going." You opened your door and climbed out of the car. You turned as Connor followed after you. You looked away. You didn't know how you felt about him. He was just so different. He wasn't a normal android, that much was true, but he was still....an android. It just wasn't possible, right? I shouldn't even be thinking about it. After the investigation....he'll be gone anyway.

"Huh, 'Sexiest androids in town'." Hank quoted, drawing you back to the present. "Now I know why you insisted on coming here." He said to Connor. You all walked inside. You saw Connor pause to look at the androids.

"Connor, what the hell?" He looked back at you. 

"Sorry, Lieutenant." He said before joining you. You rolled your eyes and kept going. You all walked over to Ben.

"Hey Hank. Hey (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?" Hank greeted.

"That room there. Oh, uh, by the way, Gavin's in there too." Ben said. Hank sighed along with you.

"Oh great. A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed." Hank said. You all walked in together and Gavin turned.

"Lieutenant Anderson, (L/n), and their plastic pet along. The fuck are you all doing here?" Gavin asked rather rudely.

"Hey to you too, Gav." You muttered. You had actually wanted to talk to him, but it was clear that Connor being their had snapped him into a shitty mood.

"We've been assigned to all cases involving androids," Connor replied.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action then he could handle!" Gavin said with a laugh. You were kind of grossed out now.

"We'll have a look anyway if you don't mind," Hank said. Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's go." He said to the other cop. "It's, uh, starting to stink of booze in here." As he walked past, he shoulder checked Connor. You tripped him a little. He looked back at you. You gave him a disapproving look as if telling him to cut it out. He sighed and mumbled a sorry that nobody could hear before leaving. It was good enough.

"Night you two." The other officer said as he followed Gavin out. Connor knelt down by the android. His hand went white and he touched her head.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I am diagnosing what parts were damaged to make it shut down," Connor explained. You nodded. He then swiped a bit of the blue blood and brought his fingers to his mouth. He licked it before Hank could stop him.

"Ugh, Connor you're so disgusting. I think I'm gonna puke again." He said. You chuckled.

"You know, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do." You said.

"I wish there were other ways to do that," Hank said. Connor scanned the victim.

"He didn't die of a heart attack. He was strangled." Connor said.