~71~

Garroth's P.O.V

"Garroth can you come to the door." Mom had opened my door and just as fast as she had come in she was walking out.

"Why?" I asked.

"Someone wants you at the door." She said. I had figured that much.

"Well yeah who is it?" I asked. Normally people like Laurance, Dante, Travis or even Katelyn would just walk in so it was odd for someone to knock. She made a face at me and shrugged.

"I don't know." She said, and shrugged.

I leisurely let myself fall out of bed until I could stand up. I walked down the stairs just a foot behind my mother, walking slow and in no rush. I reached the door half expecting Laurance, even though Mom had said she didn't know the person. So I'm sure I looked as surprised as I felt when I opened the door to see a familiar light haired figure.

"Marcus?"

"I need to talk to you." He said.

I unintentionally sighed before stepping out the door and shutting it behind me. Marcus took a step back as if I wouldn't have enough room. It had been two days since the fight but that doesn't mean it had completely slipped my mind. I thought about talking to Y/N about it all the time, and I would have eventually, but Marcus got to it first.

"Look-" I started.

"Can it." I looked at him slightly shocked, "I don't really get whatevers going on with you and my sister, but it's eating her up inside. And I'm not made for this. Why do you think I dont have a girlfriend. I can't handle this shit, that's your job."

"Wh-"

"Shh shh sh." Marcus held one hand out infront of my face and snapped his fingers shut. "I do not care what you do. Break up with her so she can cry and get over your ugly ass, or get over whatever your so upset about."

"Wha- I am not breaking up with Y/N." I said instantly, as if that had been the only part of the speech I heard.

"Then get over yourself and go tell her that." Marcus said his eyes went wide and he flung his arms around wildly.

"Why would she think I'm breaking up with her?" I asked. A dumb question in hindsight.

"I don't know, genius, probably because you screamed at her." Marcus narrowed his eyes at me and glared, "She thinks you hate her."

"What? Y/N's the one that told me she hates me." I said instantly.

"Yeah, cause you yelled at her. She's a fragile woman what did you expect."

I raised my eyebrow at Marcus, wondering if he knew his own sister.

"Y/N is not fragile." I said.

"Then you're just a dick." He spat.

I sighed.

"Of course I feel bad for yelling at Y/N. I don't yell, at anyone, but she's the one choosing to lie to me. No one's forcing her to do this shit."

"Then tell her that. I don't care what you do. Just go back to when you were making her happy again."

                       --------------------

"-and I said to ask you because you're the only one who knows, but he doesn't trust your answer."

I sat limply on Sasha's couch while she walked around her living room listening to me.

"Yeah, I wouldn't either if I were him." Sasha said, her voice was slightly muffled as she talked with her mouth full of muffin.

"But you know the truth." I said not moving.

"Yeah, but think about it. Out of everyone I've probably talked to Garroth the least. He still sees me as Genes friend, or ex friend. Either way in his mind I'm the most likely person to lie to him about Gene." She said.

"I know, but you wouldn't." I said.

"I know I wouldn't, he's scary." Sasha said her voice rising slightly.

I sighed.

"Garroth is not scary." I said.

"You just got done telling me he screamed at you in the hallway!" Sasha said throwing her hands in the air, one muffin in hand.

"He did not scream at me. He barely yelled at me. I didnt even know he was capable of raising his voice, but he had the right to be upset with me." I said.

"Why? You didn't do anything." Sasha said.

"I did. I lied to him, multiple times." I said.

"No," Sasha stated firmly, " we both know that if Garroth would have asked you would have told him. You did not lie to him."

"You know what I mean Sasha," I said, "I avoided telling him."

"And he can suck it up. You know, you're the only girlfriend Garroth's ever had?"

I looked up at Sasha but didn't say anything. I didn't know that, but it had definitely been something people have hinted towards while talking to me.

"You're the only girl to kiss him since like, the 7th grade." Sasha said waving her hand frantically.

"Aphma-"

"Oh you know what I mean. I don't care what you think Y/N, Garroth is touch starved. So it doesn't matter how mad he gets at you or how much you stress yourself out, he's not breaking up with you." She said.

"Don't say it like that. You make him sound like a pervert or something." I said.

"The point is, you cant tell me you are not literally attached at the hip to Garroth. Because you are. You need each other, he needs you. So theres no reason to get all flustered, you're not breaking up." Sasha said. She let herself fall onto the couch afew space away from me.

"I still feel bad." I said.

"Well," She said, "tell Garroth to be a man and get over it."