~11~

*The next day*

Your P.O.V

I sat at our lunch table a little bit zoned out. Our conversations we're boring today and there was no drama. Most other people at our table sat in silence as well. Garroth who had his arm around me, was scrolling through Instagram on his phone. Probably not something people usually get away with but Garroth's a teacher's pets. In other words no one yells at him.

"Garroth."

This got Garroth's attention. He quickly scanned the table even though he knew it was Laurance who was trying to get his attention.

"Your being eyed by a teacher" Laurance said. Garroth shrugged and put his phone in his pocket. The lunch period seemed to last forever. No one could think of anything to say. The good thing is it's Friday, so we won't have to deal with it tomorrow. The bell rang signaling lunch was over. Garroth and I headed to our next period which is social studies.

When there Garroth held my hand under the table. He seemed to still be focused on class but we both know that isn't true. He can barely have a conversation with me when there's other people around. I'm sure having any sort of contact during class doesn't make it easy for him to focus. Frankly it doesn't help me focus either but it's not like it's going to cause me to fail the class. Social studies is pretty easy for me anyways and the homework isn't hard. The class continued with talking, more talking and then some studying. The bell rang and most people were already half way out the door. As we started to walk away the teacher got our attention.

"Ro'meave can you come here for a second." Our teacher asked. Garroth looked at me and then walked to the teachers desk. Clearly I wasn't part of whatever was going on so I left the class. But, I did wait in the hallway for Garroth. I mean we only have two classes together and at the least I want to tell him "See you later" or something like that. The door was open and our teacher clearly knew I would wait for him so their conversation was extremely quiet. I herd Garroth ask "What?" Once and then get shushed. The rest was quiet. The conversation was quick. The teacher probably didn't want Garroth to be late for class even though he wouldn't be in trouble. Garroth walked out of the classroom more annoyed then he gets at Dante.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Apparently I'm getting to touchy with you." Garroth said stopping in his tracks and looking at me. I took a second to think about this.

"But I let you get touchy with me." I said. Garroth blushed a little bit. If holding hands is to touchy for our teacher then yeah I do let him get touchy with me. To me it isn't that big of a deal.

"I-I know." Garroth stuttered. I smiled at him. I hugged Garroth's waist.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too. You should get to class so you don't get in trouble." Garroth said turning me around.

"Fine." I said laughing and taking his advise and heading to class.

                      --------------------

You know those substitutes that look like they've been a substitute for over 80 years. I mean no offence to them but they are honestly the worst. The one we have today is one of those. She just needs to get with the times. You know. She has all the story's that start with "When I was your age." She even separated the guys from the girls. It's kind of annoying but also funny because Dante got really upset. He normally hangs out with girls to try to flirt. Which is probably the reason she separated us. The girls were told multiple times "Boys are gross creatures that you don't need." Once a week we have to run. Our substitute had the girls run one lap around the baseball field, and the guys run four laps.