~55~

Your P.O.V

"Gar," He kissed me again, " I need to leave." I laughed but didn't try to pull away from him. He had pulled up the center console, just as he had done another time he took me home, he pressed his body next to me in the passenger seat attacking me with kisses. Garroth pulled away and looked at me smiling wildly.

"You could come over, spend the night." He seemed completely confident as he said it but after his cheeks got rosey.

"My parents will be leaving soon. I should stay home." I said. Garroth pouted for just a second.

"Five more minutes." He said. He pressed his lips back onto mine eagerly. I parted my lips slightly, Garroth clearly noticed because he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I froze slightly, not knowing what I was supoosed to do. And yet the first thing I did when I moved was grab onto Garroth's sweatshirt and pull him closer to me.

He tilted his head farther as he moved forward. I let go of his shirt and moved my hand to his hair, messing it up. Normally he would have glared at me for messing up his hair but kissing must be a big enough distraction that he doesn't care. I moved my hand back down and pushed at his shoulder. I pulled my mouth away from his slightly.

"Let me go." I said a smile stuck on my face. Garroth took a loud breath in and let out an even louder sigh.

"Fine." He smiled at me and moved away so I had room to roatate my body.

"If I get yelled at it's your fault." I said as I pulled on the handle to open the door.

"You can blame it on me." Garroth said as he scooted all the way back into the drivers seat. I shook my head at him as I turned back to the door to open in completely.

It was colder out then I remember, or maybe that was just because the last two times I was outside Garroth was right next to me. I could see the lights were on in my living room so I expected Marcus to be up and waiting for me, which he was. Marcus was sitting in the love seat in a way that looked like it would probably snap the arms off. I gave him a long look as I entered the house.

"You fuck in that girls bed?" Marcus asked.

"What no." I glared at him even though I knew what he was talking about. I began walking, ready to go back to my room, but when I turned my head I noticed my Mom sitting at the kitchen table on her computer.

"You're still up?" I asked because frankly I had expected her to be in bed. It was only 11 o'clock but still.

"I had to make sure you got home safe, and sober." She said without looking up at me.

"I haven't had anything to drink." I sighed a little and glared at her.

"Just had to make sure. You're a kid." I nodded ar her and went walked up to my room.

                      --------------------

"Garroth you wanna lady and the tramp this nerd rope." Laurance asked. He was halfway up the bleachers and smiling happily up at Garroth. He was coming back from the bathroom but aperantly had decided to go to the consession stand on his way back.

Almost everyone was silent as they looked at Laurance but afew people let out stiffled laughs. I looked over to see Garroth's face. He was staring blankly at Laurance in a long silence.

"Hell yeah." Garroth responded. Laurance hopped over top of multiple people before he got next to Garroth.

He tore the package open like it was made of steel and then put one end in his mouth. Garroth rotated his whole body so he could move his head below the rope and then move up to get as much as possible in his mouth before he bit down. Garroth swung his legs in every direction possible in order to sit straight again.