~12~

!I know this chapter is super cringy and I hate it. I don't know how to edit this to salvage it so you're going to suffer through this one! OR SKIP THIS CHAPTER

Your P.O.V

I met with Katelyn on my walk to school. We were already to the court yard and walking to our usual hang out area. We are currently laughing at a joke one of us told but neither of us remember. Some of our friends were here. It was only Dante Travis Laurance and Garroth. Along with another girl that I have never met. And by the actions of the guys I can tell they either didn't like the girl or didn't know her either. She was standing closer to Dante then anyone else which is odd because normally people stay as far from Dante as possible. Even so he looked cocky as usual.

"Dante....who's your...friend." Katelyn asked as we approached the group. She stopped next to Travis and I took an extra few steps to stand by Garroth, who gladly took my hand in his.

"Correction girlfriend." Dante said. Katelyn had a look of disbelief and confusion.

"Why." She asked looking at the girl. She had absolutely no expression in her face. Like she had no feeling at all for anyone she was talking to. Including her so called 'boyfriend'.

"Not my actual Girlfriend. She's a senior that's in drama class that I'm paying to act like my girlfriend. That way when we 'break up' all the babes will be all over me." Dante explained. Garroth tilted his head like a confused dog.

"That's not how humans work." Garroth said.

"What's the point." Laurance asked.

"The point is if I get a girlfriend you guys can't tease me about not having a date." Dante said. The guys kept quiet as if that was the most stupid thing they've heard all day.

"Don't act like you guys don't mess with me. Every time someone brings up prom I'm known as the guy who didn't have a date." Dante said.

"You asked three people." Laurance said.

"They all said no." Travis sighed.

"Well...well Garroth wouldn't have had a date either if he didn't go with Katelyn." Dante blurted. I felt Garroth tense up a bit.

"Um EXCUSE ME I did not know about this." Travis yelled. There was a brief moment where Garroth and Katelyn dating made me jealous. That thought was quickly shot away when Garroth said.

"We went as friends dipshit." Im not sure why but the thought of Garroth cussing makes me want to laugh. Probably because his voice is deeper and smoother then the other guys. He just isn't someone I could picture cussing even though he does it a lot.

"Yeah besides the only reason that night was fun was because Garroth punched Jeffory in the nose." Katelyn said crossing her arms. Garroth smirked.

"And I'd do it again to." Garroth said a little to proud of himself.

"You'll see when my plan works." Dante said annoyed. Apparently this isn't the dumbest or the craziest thing Dante has done. Which is easy for me to believe. The bell rang and I headed to my first class. That is right after Garroth pulled me into a kiss.

*Lunch*

Almost everyone was already at the lunch table. We didn't talk. Most likely because Dante's 'girlfriend' is here and it's pretty awkward.

"Dante just pay her and let her leave." Katelyn said.

"No way you guys just don't understand the logic behind my plan to get all the babes." Dante said.

"Dante your being more stupid then normal." Lucinda said.

"Those words don't register in his brain." Travis joked.

"He has a brain?" Garroth asked sarcastically which made me laugh.

"You know I'm right here." Dante said frustrated that he got himself into this mess. The bell rang and as always the cafeteria was a mess. People coming in for their lunch period and people trying to race to their next class. Garroth took my hand untill we got to our class.

Maybe a quarter into our class I put my hand on top of Garroth's. I like holding his hand ok. It's not like he's going to get in that much trouble. I mean yeah he got talked to by this teacher but I'm pretty sure nothing else is going to happen even if we continue. Garroth pushed my hand back into my lap.

"I don't want to get you in trouble." Garroth whispered almost not audible for me, and I'm right next to him. I leaned my head on my arm that was placed on the desk. Garroth was probably stressed for the rest of the class period because he thinks he made me mad. In reality I know he's right and he just doesn't want either of us to get in trouble. So I'm not mad at him.

P.E was boring today. We had to do some stupid boot camp thing. With a bunch of running and exercises. Garroth wasn't even there because there was at a Baseball meeting about something. After P.E I headed to my locker to get ready to leave. When I open my locker I find a note taped to the door.

"Leave him alone whore"

Another note from Ivy I assume. I don't really know who else it would be. I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

"What's that."

His words where muffled as he buried his head in the back of my shoulder. I quickly crumpled the paper into a ball in my hand and tossed it back into my locker.

"Nothing." I said. Garroth looked at me concerned through the corner of his eye but quickly brushed it off.

"Do you wanna go to the cafe with the group? You know without Dante and his lady friend." Garroth asked lifting his head so his voice was clear.

"Yeah sure." I said throwing my bag over my shoulder and turning to walk with him.