~49~

Your P.O.V

I couldn't sit by Garroth at lunch. I couldn't decide if he was mad at me or not, or if I was mad at him. I mean, I was mad at him, but only for the minutes where he was yelling at me.

I opened my locker searching for my math book for next period. Sure my locker was a little messy but I use my math book every day so why wouldn't it be on top.

"Looking for this." My locker was grabbed and swung open to full capacity until it touched other lockers.

"What do you have my math book for?" I asked sighing and taking the book out of Gene's hands.

"You know you really shouldn't leave your notes in there." Gene said.

"Don't get into my locker." I said adding the book to the pile of things in my hands and shutting the locker door. Really it's my fault, I never lock my locker so anyone is capable of getting in. But most of the time it's my friends and I don't mind.

"So you broke up with prince charming huh." Gene asked even though he knew the answer. I turned and started to walk away but Gene grabbed my free hand and pulled my to turn around, I pulled my hand free.

"No I didn't, it was mutual what do you care." I said standing infront of him only because he would have pulled me back.

"Really because that seems pretty unbelievable to me. I doubt Garroth would willingly let go of one of the only two girls he's ever even shown affection towards. But hey, I'm not complaining." Gene stared at me and reached up to place his hand on the top of the lockers.

"It's none of your business." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"So tell me, why'd you break up with him?" Gene asked.

"It has nothing to do with you." I said.

Gene looked at me like he was judging me. With his eyebrows narrowed and his eyes squinted. He looked at me for a while before he turned and walked down the hallway. I watched him walk down the hallway and for a second I was confused why he would just walk away, until I turned around and Garroth was three feet away from me.

"Jesus you couldn't have said my name." I asked taking a step back.

"What are you talking to him for?" Garroth asked motioning behind me towards where Gene was walking away.

"He came up to me. Why?" I asked. After having not talked to me all day this wasn't what I expected him to be saying to me. Or maybe it isnt what I want him to say to me.

"What'd he say?" Garroth asked.

"He asked about what's going on, with you. Why?" I asked again.

"Why do you just talk to him? You think you know him better than me. What'd you do while we were broken up?" Garroth raised his eyebrows and tilted his head down towards me. I stared at him, surprised, for what felt like several minutes.

"Are you joking?" I asked hoping that his answer was yes.

"What do you think I'm joking about?"

"Garroth I have known you for the same amount of time I've known Gene, and if you really wanna get specific I've known you for longer. I don't think we got together to early and I most definitely do not think that Gene is a better option. And you know what I did while we broke up, I cried, and I'm pretty sure becoming Gene's girlfriend didn't cross my mind once." I said. I had my empty hand held out and my voice had definitely gotten louder than I intended.

"I'm not trying to make you mad at me Y/N." Garroth said much quieter than I had.

"Well mission failed because you're pissing me off Garroth. What do you keep questioning me for? Why don't you trust me?" Garroth moved his shoulders and I stared at his face for a second trying to decide if my words had made him flinch.

A real CATCH (Garroth x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें