~35~

Your P.O.V

My hand laid over top of Garroth's shoulder hanging off and letting the tips of my fingers touch the couch. My body stayed spread across his, our legs almost seeming to be tangled together and bent in different directions. I sat up using Garroth's chest to push myself up. Garroth opened his eyes instantaneously most likely having been awake for longer than me.

"Did I," I shook my head to gather my thoughts, "did I sleep on you." I asked thinking of how late we had all stayed up. I scooted back so I sat in between Garroth's legs which were sprawled apart, I cover my arms with my hands feeling the cold air from the lack of body heat. Garroth sat up and faced me.

"Why, does it make you uncomfortable that you did?" Garroth asked his cheeks begining to burn red.

"No." I smirked as I reached out to run my fingers through Garroth's messy hair.

He closed his eyes and leaned back against the couch letting me untangle his hair with my fingers. I pulled my hand back when Garroth twisted his body slightly, most likely just getting more comfortable. He glared at me but used his own hand to part his hair to the side like he normally would. Garroth turned his head eyeing Laurance who seemed to have half of his body on the couch and the other half hanging over the side. Garroth rotated his body and used his foot to push Laurance fully off of the couch. Laurance fell onto the ground landing on his back, his head hitting the bottom of the coffee table.

"Oww." Laurance groaned holding his hands to the back of his head.

"Did he just hit his head." It was my mother who was coming into the kitchen and glaring at Laurance who laid on the floor.

"Owie, you butt hole." Laurance whined again before anyone could answer my mom. Laurance smacked his hand against Garroth's knee.

"Hey don't hit me." Garroth pouted smacking Laurance's forehead as he began to sit up.

"Do you want me to order a pizza." My mom asked me ignoring Laurance and Garroth.

"What about breakfast?" I asked moving to the side of Garroth and leaning over the back of the couch.

"It's twelve o'clock you're not eating breakfast." Mom said.

"It's twelve?" I asked only slightly shocked.

"Yeah, you already slept half the day." Mom said giving me a slight side eye. I sat back down on my butt and looked at Cadenza and Katelyn who were both still asleep on the other end of the couch. I crawled on my knees over to Cadenza and pulled on her braided hair lightly.

"Why are you waking me up." Cadenza grumbled rolling onto her side.

"Do you want pizza." I asked. Cadenza opened her eyes

"I like food." Cadenza said.

                 ---------------------------------

"Did you put chocolate in my locker?" I asked as I made direct eye contact with a lone chocolate bar that sat on the shelf in my locker. When Katelyn didn't answer I turned to look at her only to find that she was walking away from me.

"Hurry up were not going to get changed for P.E. in time." Katelyn yelled without looking back at me. I threw my things in my locker and ran to catch up to Katelyn.

"Did you put chocolate in my locker?" I asked again.

"No why would I put chocolate in your locker, I'm not that nice. It's probably Garroth what are you asking me for." Katelyn said bluntly.

"I guess," I said, "I just thought if it was Garroth he would have left a note, or told me."

"Ask him, I'd bet you a million dollars it was him." Katelyn said pushing the door to the locker room open.