~1~

!WARNING!
This story was started in 2018 when I was much younger. The first 15 or so chapters are absolute garbage and if you are able to get through the cringe then I applaud you. Maybe even skip them I won't judge.

Your P.O.V

I walked to school almost skipping with excitement. I get to see my best friend that I have never met. Me and Katelyn met on Instagram when she accidentally requested to follow me. I followed her back and we talked. Now after three years of talking everyday, we get to meet in person.

We know everything about each other. Katelyn is the captain of the Volleyball team. She has a boyfriend named Travis who's a Sophomore. Katelyn and I are Juniors. I've never talked to Travis or any of Katelyn's other friends. She talks about some of her friends like Cadenza, Aphmau, Lucinda, Nicole, and Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn says there are guys in their friend group but most of them are idiots so I shouldn't care about them.

Enough about Katelyn. My name's Y/N L/N. I have one older brother named Marcus. He's going to be a sophmore in college this year. Our parents are big business owners in Tu'La. Because of this they are almost never home so it's mostly me and Marcus. But it's fine because he's legally old enough to be my guardian. When I got a scholarship to Pheonix Drop High my parents decided it would be good for my softball career. They found a new building they could start their business and here we are. I don't know much about the Ru'an region. I don't think it's to different from Tu'La. I approached my new school walking. I would have gotten here a lot faster if Marcus would have gotten up in time to drive me. I approached my blue haired friend and ran up to her.

"Katelyn! " I yelled.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you, I mean meet you." Katelyn said pausing as she changed what she wanted to say.

Katelyn was talking to three guys before I came. One with white hair and bright emerald green eyes. Which I recognize as Travis because of Katelyn's description. She was also talking to someone with brown slightly curly hair and light blue eyes. His curls fell over his forehead while the sides were cut short. The last guy has blond hair that fell over his forehead but was parted over to the side. He also had dark blue eyes. All three of them were buff, is that a word people use to describe other people. But I expected them to be strong considering Phoenix Drop Highs sports record. My eyes instantly ran up and down the one with blonde hair, who by the way had extremely nice biceps, and a nice face. He's attractive is what I mean. Well ok he's pretty hot.

"Who's your friend" The one with brown hair asked.

"Guys this is Y/N. Y/N this is Travis my boyfriend. Laurance who's a casanova and Garroth, Garroth's pretty cool." Katelyn said.

"Oh so I'm a casanova yet Garroth isn't. We're basically the same person" Laurance whined.

"No I'm way cuter" Garroth said shaking his head no. I couldn't help but smile.

"How does your ego fit in your head Garroth." A short girl with black hair asked as she walked up.

"It's only because I spent my summer with Laurance, Dante, and Travis." Garroth sighed.

"Hey Travis is sweet." Katelyn said.

"I'm Aphmau. The girl with black hair said turning to me and putting her hand out.

"I'm Y/N." I said smiling.

Katelyn led me away from the group pulling me by my wrist. "Who is it?" She asked

"What? " I asked confused.

"Who do you like?" Katelyn asked again.

"What, no one I just met them. " I said.

"Come on. I'm not going to be mad at you, even if it's Travis. " Katelyn said.

"I don't like Travis Katelyn, I wouldn't do that to you. Garroth's just kinda cute." I said slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah that's you and every other girl in this school thinking that. " Katelyn said.

"So I have no chance." I sighed not sure why I was disappointed.

"Actually you probably dodo, Garroth barely talks to anyone and he already knows who you are." Katelyn said.

"I guess." I sighed. I followed my schedule finding that Katelyn and I share quite a lot of classes.

Schedule;

English
English
Art
Science
Lunch
Social Studies
Math
Study Hall
P.E

At lunch Katelyn led me to her table with her whole group. I met Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Cadenza, Dante, and Nicole. After lunch I threw my trash out and started to walk to my next class. Garroth ran up to me a little bit hesitant. "What's your next class?" He asked hesitantly.

"Social Studies. " I answered.

"Same, could I have the honor of walking you to class." Garroth asked with a smirk.

"You may." I laughed. A smile appeared on Garroth's face.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing." He said still smiling. We walked up the stairs and down a hallway. We turned into our Social studies class and sat down with everyone else.

"Welcome back Juniors. The first thing to be settled today is seating arrangements. Desks are set up in pairs of two. Last year there were some complications with girls and boys getting along. To help resolve this there will be no pairs of girls and boys. However we have an u never amount in this class so there will be one boy and girl paring. Your seat buddy will also be your study partner." The teacher announced. He started listing names off of a cart. And finally he reached my name.

"Y/N L/N and Garroth Ro'Meave." The teacher said. I mentally face palmed oh Lord how am I going to keep my cool all year. Garroth smirked at me.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Geez don't be disappointed I'm not that bad. " Garroth joked.

"I'm not disappointed. I'd rather be partners with you then with someone I don't know. " I said which is true.

"So do you wanna give me your number. You know to study. " Garroth asked.

"That sounds like a sad excuse to get my number" I laughed.

"Maybe..." Garroth said shrugging.

"Yeah ok" I sighed unlocking my phone and handing it to him. He did the same. I got his number. I actually got his number. Now I know I'm definitely getting ahead of myself. I only have it for studying. Besides I barely know him, sure he's hot but he might be a garbage person. The bell rang and we headed to the mess of a hallway to get to our next class.

*Two periods later*

I got to P.E and went into the locker room. Turns out I have P.E with Lucinda, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Laurance, and Garroth. Once everyone was done changing into our new P.E uniforms the Teacher started talking. "P.E will go as normal. We'll play differant sports as the year goes on. I encourage all of you to try out for a sport or two. If you were captain of a sport last year I need notified asap if you wish to stay captain or not. All the forms for all of our sports are up here. Grab them before you leave. Feel free to mingle." The teacher said.

Katelyn grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the table with forms. She grabbed a Volleyball form for herself and a Softball form for me. She shoved the form into my face. If you don't become captain there is something wrong with our school." Katelyn said.

"You play softball?" Garroth asked grabbing a baseball form quickly folding it and putting it into his pocket.

"Yeah that's why I'm here I got a scholarship." I said.

"You must be pretty good then." Garroth said.

"I herd the baseball team here is good" I said smiling. Garroth looked down and smirked at me when he put his head up.

"Im the captain"

A real CATCH (Garroth x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें