~20~

So before you read this first part just know that I kinda confused myself. For the whole book I've only been using places from the MCD series like Okasis and Scaleswind. Instead for this first part I used real countries so let's just pretend its like a separate. region and I didn't just mess up. K thanks.

Your P.O.V

I stared at my computer reading the same question again, and again. In the very beginning of the year social studies was one of the easiest classes we had. The questions were easy and the readings were simple. Now it seems as if each question gets worded completely different, making it difficult to find the answers. I elbowed Garroth in the side to get his attention.

"Who won this stupid war anyways?" I asked.

"The Japanese." Garroth answered smiling, clearly knowing I was far behind him.

"Wait aren't China and Japan right next to each other. Why would they fight?" I asked still confused about the whole subject.

"I- no they aren't right next to each other. Japan is surrounded by water." Garroth said glancing over at my screen. I hit my head against the table.

"Gar, help me I'm stupid." I mumbled.

"Your not stupid," Garroth said leaning over to my table side "your really far down in the reading." Garroth smiled at me as I lifted my head.

"I never found the answer." I said slightly embarrassed. The bell rang just as I finished my sentence.

"I only finished six questions." I sighed closing my computer and picking it up.

"Come here cutie." Garroth said holding his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and walked out of the classroom with him.

"If you wanna stay at my house tomorrow night I'll help you with social studies." Garroth said without making eye contact with me.

"I don-," I stopped myself, "would you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah of coarse," Garroth said letting go of my hand so we could part ways, "see you in a little bit." Garroth said kissing my cheek.

-----------------------

Opening my locker I instantly saw the bright colored sticky note attached to the door of my locker.

I'll never finish falling in love with you.

"Is that from Ivy?"

I jumped and put my hands close to me as if it were an instinct.

"No, it's Garroth." I said turning my wrist so Katelyn could see the note.

"Gross." Katelyn laughed pretending to gag.

"Do you need something?" I asked stepping away from the lockers I had my back pressed to. Katelyn bent down grabbing her literary book from my locker.

"Homework." Katelyn said slamming her hand against the book.

-------------------------

"I just think it would be good for us to have conjoined practices with the boys." Ellie said as I walked to the field with her for practice, which the boys wouldn't be attending.

"I just think, that it would distract everyone there, including Garroth and I." I said almost surprised Ellie was determined enough to keep bringing this up.

"But it would be fun." Ellie said giving me a fake pout.

"Not for the boys, why would they want to practice with us?" I asked certain that Ellie wouldn't have an answer good enough for me to consider it.