~52~

Your P.O.V

I turned away from Garroth looking out at the cafeteria. Garroth moved his arm away from me which, I didn't tell him to do, but at the moment I was getting up anyway. I didn't say anything before I left, I stood up and walked away most likely unnoticed by everyone other than Garroth.

After having looked back for just a quick second I realized there was one missing person from Gene's table. I was tempted to run over there, sit down, and ask him myself. But I decided finding Sasha was probably the least dramatic thing to do. I walked over the the, almost, empty table and sat down across from Sasha.

"Why are you sitting by yourself." I asked instantly. Sasha looked at me surprised as if she hadn't seen me walking towards her, she had a mouth full of sandwitch.

"You told me I shouldn't sit with them, and you're right. They aren't my friends." Sasha looked down as if she were convincing herself of what she just said.

"Well come sit with us." I said firmly. Sasha wasn't looking in my eyes, but she wasn't looking down either, she was looking behind me. "What?" I asked.

"Garroth's trying to get your attention." Sasha said pointing behind me. She looked hesitant.

I turned around in my seat. Garroth was turned around, he was the only one. He held his hands out and mouthed the words 'what are you doing'. I held up my pointer finger trying to tell him 'one second'. Garroth looked at me with a plain face for a long second before he yelled.

"What?"

I physically face palmed, trying to tell him he was being stupid, before I turned around.

"Come sit with us." I repeated to Sasha.

"No way your friends don't like me." Sasha told me for probably the 50th time since I've met her.

"That's not true, they don't know you. I'll set something up so we can all hang out." I suggested.

"They won't want to come if I'm there. Just go sit with your friends." Sasha said.

"What if it's just the girls? Would you like that better?" I asked.

"I don't get along with girls." Sasha smirked and shook her head.

"You get along with me." I said.

"That's different, you were forced to hang out with me." Sasha said raising an eyebrow at me.

"And I'd do it again." I said a little bit to aggressively.

"I just don't want to hang out with your friends okay." Sasha said. Her face was expressionless but her voice sounded almost mad.

"But you don't know that they don't like you Sasha."

Sasha let out a sigh and glared at me like she was thinking of which mean thing she'd like to say. Before she was able to say anything the bell rang. I was still sitting, waiting for her to say something. But she didn't she stood up and walked towards the trash to throw her garbage away.

I stood up and turned around, lifting my leg up and over the bench. Garroth was standing across from the cafeteria next to our normal table. People ran past him one person hitting his shoulder, Garroth looked back at the person and then looked at me with 'what the heck was he doing' face.

Garroths left hand was stuffed in his pocket, while his right held onto his computer and books. I put my arm through the gab between his side and his left arm, reaching up and holding onto his bicep.

"What were you talking to Sasha about?" Garroth asked as we began to walk. I pulled him to turn the corner, with me as we left the cafeteria, towards my locker.