~22~

Your P.O.V

Most of the guys in our friend group would agree that the girls spend enough time away from them. I doubt that they actually care but Katelyn insists they hate it without us. No one really cares about this though, because instead of hanging out with them we are walking to the cafe for a 'girls' day'. 

Walking into the Cafe you get hit instantly with the noise of talking people and clanging cups. It then immediately gets better when you smell the mix of things that are being baked in the back. We sat at a large round booth, all piling in one by one.

"Since when does he work here." Nicole asked before she could even fully sit down. She narrowed her eyes at someone across the room. I looked over instantly, and so did everyone else.

The guy she was referring to had messy brownish reddish hair. He looked like he was on the shorter side but that might just be because I'm so use to being around Laurence and Garroth, who are both over six feet. He was wearing the cafe's uniform, which for the men that work there it's a black vest and black pants.

"His ass looks pretty good in those pants." Cadenza said, without any hesitation.

"Eww Cadenza." Lucinda laughed at the statement.

"Who's that?" I asked, feeling slightly left out.

"Zenix~Kun, he's a sophomore." Kawaii~Chan said.

"He's also bad news. He hangs around Gene." Katelyn said rolling her eyes.

"It's too bad, if he wasn't so stupid I'd so smack lips with him."

"Cad, he's not that cute." I laughed.

"Ok, miss I'm dating the prince Charming of the school." Cadenza said, she turned quickly to glare at me but it was obviously fake.

"What could you possibly find cute about him." Nicole asked smirking.

"Look, look at his ass, nobody in our school has a better ass then him. " Cadenza said pointing as he walked away but then pulled her hand back in fear of someone seeing. She didn't sound like she really though about what she was going to say, she just needed something to say.

"Garroth has a pretty nice ass." I said smirking at the girls infront of me.

"He does, I think it's a baseball thing. Have you ever just glanced down while walking behind Jaxson." Katelyn smirked back.

"You guys are disgusting. What do you all want?" Lucinda asked, she stood and motioned towards the counter she was ready to walk towards.

"Just pick us something." Katelyn said, answering for everyone at the same time.

"So Cadenza~Chan would really date Zenix~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Mmm probably not, he might be cute but he's a jerk. Laurence would murder him, and then me. Cadenza said.

"Oh yeah," Katelyn smirked and I could already tell what she was about to say, "how's that going Lucinda?"

"There's absolutely nothing going." Lucinda said as she sat back down.

"I bet, if you just told him you like him he'd date you." Cadenza said.

"I don't want him to date me because just I like him, I want him to date me because he likes me." Lucinda said rolling her eyes.

"If you sleep with him he'll be all over you." Katelyn said smirking. My mouth fell open a little in surprise.

"Katelyn~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan said just as surprised as me.