~56~

Your P.O.V

The volleyball team won, everyone had already assumed they would. It was close throughout the whole game but our team was always ahead. It was dark by the time the team celebrated the win and then both the team bus and fan bus left.

I sat next to Garroth with my knees up and my arms around them keeping them together. I sat next to Garroth but I stared in the seat across from us where Dante and Cadenza sat. Cadenza leaned on his shoulder with her eyes closed, we had just left but it wouldn't surprise me if Cadenza had already fallen asleep. Dante stared down at her, he sat unrealistically still trying not to wake her.

I watched Laurance, who was sitting behind them with Lucinda, peak his head around the seat to look at them. His expression narrowed before he decided to reach into there seat and slap the seat as hard as he could making a loud splat sound. Cadenza moved her head slowly to look at her brother.

"What?" Cadenza asked slightly drowsily indicating that she had infct fallen asleep.

"Get off of him." Laurance said moving forwards more.

"You woke me up for that?" Cadenza asked but she didn't wait for Laurance to answer before she hit him in the forehead with her palm.

Laurance moved back into his seat but Cadenza continued to glare at the spot where his head had previously been. Cadenza scooted back and put her head back on Dante's shoulder. Dante said something to Cadenza but it was inaudible to me and I only knew because I saw his lips move.

I felt Garroth touch my elbow lightly with his fingers. I turned my head to him suddenly remembering I wasn't alone. He continued looking at my arm for a second before he lookes at my face.

"I'm not mad at you." He said quietly, which confused me for just a second.

"I know." I said lifting my head up from off my knees.

"Then talk to me." Garroth said.

"Sorry." I said giving him a small smile.

"What're you looking at?" Garroth asked even though he definitely knew the only thing over there was Dante and Cadenza.

"Dante and Cadenza." I said quietly.

"What for? Are you tired? You can lean on me." Garroth said pursing his lips together slightly.

"No, I'm ok." I said smiling slightly wider.

"Oh ok." Garroth said his tone just as happy as mine but he looked slightly disapointed.

"Do you talk about me?" I asked purely because I would have felt bad if I went silent again.

"W-what?" Garroth asked his expression changing to nerves.

"You said you don't care if I talk about you. Do you talk to the guy's about me?" I asked.

"Yeah sometimes." He looked like he had just answered my question without thinking about it. "Not really. Not to Laurance or Dante or Travis."

"Then who to?" I asked. Garroth shrugged.

"Vylad." He said.

"Oh, I don't talk about you to my brother." I said putting my chin back onto my knees.

"That's fine, I don't think Marcus likes me." Garroth said giving me a small smirk.

"I think he does. He's just an asshole." I said.

------------------------

"This better not be a sexy note cause I'm reading it." Katelyn said. She had just witnessed a note fall out of my locker and onto the ground and she was in the process of bending down to pick it up.