~21~

Your P.O.V

I pulled my shoe laces tight enough to where I could feel the strings come down on my foot. I then I stepped off of the bench in the locker room and stood tall looking at Katelyn.

"Where's Ellie?" I asked out of curiosity considering Ellie normally waits for Katelyn and I.

"I think she already went into the gym." Katelyn shrugged. I shrugged it off and walked into the gym with Katelyn. I instantly met eyes with Ellie who was talking to our P.E teacher. Who also just so happens to be the softball coach.

Aside from a captain, who runs the practices, there still has to be a coach for the games. Well, the real games. The practice match between the baseball and softball team is more like a chance for the captains to be completely in charge for a game.

I turned and walked towards Ellie, while Katelyn went in the direction of Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan. As soon as I neared them our teacher spoke.

"Ellie was telling me you thought of having conjoined practices with the boys." She said with a smile.

I shot an angry look at Ellie.

"See Y/N I told you she would think it's a good idea." Ellie said wanting me to play along, which of coarse I will not.

"Have you asked Garroth about it?" Our teacher asked.

I opened my mouth to speak but Ellie instantly placed her hand over my mouth.

"Yeah, he's totally on board." Ellie said.

Our teacher glared at us suspiciously but shrugged it off as us 'just being kids' because Ellie and I are good students and wouldn't lie. Well, that's what she thought.

I grabbed Ellie's wrist pulling her away from everyone else not caring if I hurt her.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked not believing she would go behind my back to do something so pointless.

"I know you didn't want to, but other people did and it's not gonna kill you to have some fun." Ellie said.

"I know that, but I'm supposed to make sure practices are always on task and this sure as hell won't be." I said.

"So it's only one practice."

"Gaah," I whined not able to find words "fine then you'll go over there right now and tell Garroth, because he didn't want to either." I said pointing over to where the boys were as I talked.

"Eww I don't wanna talk to boys." Ellie whined.

"Your the one that wants to have practice with them." I said pushing Ellie to walk over to the guys.

I made sure to push her body into Laurence knowing she doesn't want to be touched by him or Dante.

"Eww Laurance germs." Ellie whined slapping my hands away from her so I couldn't push her any further.

"Ew cooties." Laurance whined mimicking her.

"Why are you over here?" Garroth asked knowing that the girls normally stay on the oposite side of the gym

"Tell him, tell him what you've done." I said puting a hand on either side of Ellie's face and turning her head. Ellie swatted my hands away like they were bugs.

"Y/N decided to have a practice together." Ellie lied.

"I did not." I said smacking her shoulder definitely harder then needed.

"Ok fine, I asked if we could have a practice together." Ellie sighed.

"Why, that's so much work." Garroth whined.