~41~

Your P.O.V

"I need to pee." Cadenza announced to us all as we sat in the cafeteria waiting for the fan bus to load.

"Then go pee." Lucinda said blowing air out of a straw that no one really knew why she had.

"Noo I'll miss the bus." Cadenza whined laying her whole chest across the cafeteria table.

"No you wont we have like 15 minutes." I said.

"Just go pee, you do this every time you get into a car." Laurance said raising his eyebrows. His voice was loud but it was obvious he wasn't truely angry.

"Noo." Cadenza half mumbled half whined again.

We all stared at Cadenza for a moment knowing the moment we get on the bus she will start complaining about needing to pee again. And 15 minutes later when we got on the bus thats exactly what happened. "Y/N, I still need to pee." Cadenza mumbled, with little excitment.

"Oh gosh someone switch me seats." I announced to everyone, although I was of coarse joking.

Laurance and Dante, who were sitting in the seat across from us, both looked over and gave Cadenza a look. Lucinda, although she was sitting in a one seater by herself, ignored me saying I wanted to switch seats. Nicole and Kawaii~Chan did the same and ignored us while Katelyn stood up in the seat behind us. I looked up at her.

"You should have just gone to the bathroom in the school." Katelyn said stating the obvious.

"I didn't want to miss the bus." Cadenza mumbled keeping the side if her head pressed against the window. She lifted her hand and, without looking, pushed the back of her hand into Katelyns face in order to get Katelyn to sit back down.

--------------------

"You're coming pee with me." Cadenza gasped as soon as she saw the small wooden building connected to the consession stand that she assumed contained a bathroom.

Cadenza grabbed onto Katelyns hand before she had time to respond she darted towards the bathroom. I looked back at the bus that was struggling to get over the bumps in the grass in order to park. The bus stopped next to many other busses which would most likely get hit by a ball coming from the field they parked next to.

Looking foward again, I watched multiple people shed from the unorganized line and go off in other directions. The person leading the line eventually led us all to the field farthest from where we were let off the bus. We had passed maybe 6 other fields, some of which were covered in weeds and clearly weren't being used. The boys from both, our team, and the other team were warming up while they waited for the other team to clear out of the dug outs. Judging by the looks on their faces, it was clear that the game had ended in the orange and white teams favor. It was a team the softball team had never played, and a team I had never seen the boys play either.

Everyone made their way to the other side of the field where there were multiple sets of bleachers next to our teams dugout. Garroth waved his hand at me vigorously, most likely having been doing so for minutes before I noticed. I watched as Jaxson, who had previously been playing catch with Garroth, threw the ball knowing full well that he wasn't looking. Garroth let the ball hit him in the side even though he probably did see Jaxson throw it. He hopped over the ball as if it were an obsticle and ran over to the fence, clearly wanting me to come over to him, which I did.

"Hi." Garroth said letting out a long breath at the end. He leaned forward a little and stuck his lips out like a duck, clearly wanting me to kiss him. Which I did, it had become a tradition before every game now.

Before I got the chance to say anything more I felt Cadenza hit the fence with her knees as she stopped running. She was out of breath and had a crazed facial expression that was most likely plastered to her face the whole time she was running.