~54~

Your P.O.V

I walked out of the locker room and around the corner, looking down at my phone as I walked. As I turned the corner I had a mental face palm as I realised I hadn't waited for Garroth. But as I looked up from my phone I saw that he hadn't waited for me either.

He was standing down the hall, his left hand on the top of the lockers. He was talking to Ivy. It was blatantly obvious that it wasn't her pushing herself on him. Which confused me a great deal considering Garroth can't stand talking to her. He glanced up after only half a second of me standing there. He didnt move or say anything he just saw me and then looked right back down at Ivy, who's back was towards me.

I instantly felt guilty, as if I were spying, and turned around to walk around the corner again. I stood there for a long minute straining my ears to hear anything even though I knew I wouldn't hear a thing. I was so busy trying to listen that when Garroth turned the corner I jumped slightly and backed harder into the wall.

"Yes I saw that and yes I'm wondering what your doing." He had a faint smile on his lips as he looked down at me.

"Your wondering what I'm doing. What are you doing talking to Ivy." My words sounded mean and controlling but I tried for my tone to come off relaxed.

"She invited us to her party tomorrow. Well not you, everyone else. But I wasn't gonna go without you." Garroth said. I felt relieved for a reason I don't know.

"Let me guess, you got shut down?" I asked. Garroth smiled wider and narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"No, I'm way to important to her. She would literally die if I weren't there. Your coming with me." Garroth said clearly mimicking Ivy while he said 'literally die'.

"I'm not going if she doesn't want me there." I said already dreading the looks I would be given.

"Yes you are." Garroth said plainly. I glared at him. He raised his eyebrows at me and walked around the corner from where he had just come from.

"She doesn't like me Gar." I said slightly quieter.

"She likes me, and you're my date so she can suck it up." Garroth said it casually but it didn't feel like it to me. We'd never been on a date before, I'd never been his date before. But going to party isn't a normal date thing, so thats not what he was meaning. Right.

                    ----------------------

Almost everyone was going to wear a dress to Ivy's, everyone other than Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan who were wearing a sweater along with a skirt. We had originally planned to meet at Cadenza's house but I pointed out that it would make no sense to go out into the country to Cadenza's and then back into town. So instead we met at my house.

We all sat in the living room waiting for the guys, who were supposed to be picking us up. Which we all knew was probably Garroth's fault but no one really came out and said it. I wore a copper collored dress that was a soft corduroy fabric. It had been Cadenza's but she told me I could see if she had anything and for some reason I had instantly become attached to this dress. It was slightly small on me but considering how skinny Cadenza is it fit well.

"I don't understand. Who gets that dressed up for a party." My mom asked for maybe the fourth time because for some reason it confused her that anyone would where anything nice for something that wasn't prom.

"Just because everyone does." I answered because the rest of my friends were to busy giggling.

"Do you have dates?" Mom asked.

"Not really." I answered slightly annoyed.

"So it's only girls." Mom said sounding quite proud of herself. Aphmau let out a horrendously loud laugh which only made everyone else laugh more. This had been going on for so long I didn't even know what they were laughing at anymore.