~36~

Your P.O.V

"Five more minutes." Garroth mumbled putting his arm around my shoulders and dragging me from a sitting position to onto my back.

"We have to get up." I whispered as I propped myself back up onto my elbow.

Garroth made a 'psh' noise and grabbed my waist with his hands pulling me down again, this time on top of him.

"Let go-" I started but I never finished my sentence because Garroth, who hadn't previously opened his eyes, and I both turned to look at the door.

"What do you want?" Garroth asked looking at Vylad who was still in his pajamas. Vylad looked like he'd seen better days, which I shouldn't judge because I'm sure I didn't look very flattering either, he wore a star wars shirt that looked to big for him along with red and black plaid pants.

"Why are you canoodling so early? " Vylad asked raising an eyebrow. By the time Vylad had opened the door I got off Garroth as fast as I could, but apparently it wasn't fast enough.

"What do you want?" Garroth asked again, ignoring what his brother said, as he sat up.

"Mom made french toast." Vylad said yawning once before he turned around and left without closing the door. Garroth swung his legs over the side of the bed and jumped onto the ground, most likely wanting me to follow him.

Garroth picked up a piece of French toast with his hands and bit into it like a sandwich. I glared it him, my mouth hanging open, partially in confusion and partially in horror.

"You can sit down Y/N, you don't have to be like him." Zianna said motioning towards her son. Garroth laughed and then covered his mouth knowing full well he was in the middle of chewing half a piece of French toast. I sat down next to Vylad and used a paper plate and fork like any rational person would.

                -----------------------------

"I swear I took the last one home." I said fumbling with the new chocolate bar that laid in my locker.

"So what now you have a chocolate delivery man, if you won't eat it I will." I sighed and handed Katelyn the chocolate bar. She opened it and tool a bite waiting a while before she said anything else. "Why is Aphmau peeping across that corner like a creep." Katelyn asked pointing to my left.

"Um," I paused and looked to my left, "I don't know." I said slowly before walking over to Aphmau with Katelyn behind me.

"What are you-" I started as we neared the corner Aphmau stood at.

"Shhhh shhhh shhh." Aphmau said turning around violently and holding her finger to her lips.

"What are you looking at." Katelyn asked even though we had just been shushed. Aphmau glared at her and motioned for us to look. I stood behind Aphmau easily being able to see over her because of how short she is. Laurence had his arms wrapped around a girl, who I'd never seen before, with his lips pressed to hers. "That dirty dog." Katelyn said under her breath although we all herd it.

"I thought you and Laurence were talking." Aphmau said turning to Lucinda who I hadn't realised was behind us.

"I thought so too." Lucinda mumbled turning around and leaving just as fast as she had approached us. We glanced at each other and then looked back at Laurance who seemed to be pulling away from the girl but was then instantly pulled back in.

"Maybe he doesn't want it." Aphmau suggested thoughtfully.

"Please, he could get her off him in a heartbeat if he really wanted to." Katelyn said.