~6~

Your P.O.V

When Katelyn and I woke in the morning, she had been acting completely normal. We filled our time with tv and popcorn and suddenly Katelyn started texting. She would only answer me with short responses and it almost seemed as if the only words in her vocabulary were yes, no, and uh huh.

"So you want to go to the park and I'll practice softball with you." She asked looking up from her phone and into my eyes.

"Since when do you want to practice softball with me." I asked narrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Since, I decided it'll be fun and then after we can hang out at the park." Katelyn said slowly.

"Yeah sure I'll grab my stuff." I sighed sitting up and throwing my legs over the edge of the bed and grabbing my softball bag. So we headed out of my house. Considering I'm still pretty new to town. I had no idea where we were going so Katelyn led the way.

"So how's your life." Katelyn asked.

"Okay, something is up, since when do you care about my life." I joked.

"I mean, what about Garroth you guys are cute." Katelyn whined.

"Is that what this is about." I asked.

"What no pffft you don't know me at all." Katelyn insisted.

"Yes I do and you're totally up to something." I said.

"Okay so maybe I know this is where Garroth normally practices but that doesn't mean anything he might not even be here so who cares not me hahaha." Katelyn said as fast as she could then nervously laughing it off.

"Katelyn" I whined.

"You'll thank me later if something happens or not, you'd rather practice with him than me trust me." Katelyn explained.

"How do you know he even wants to practice with me." I questioned.

"Because he likes you." Katelyn said.

"Does not." I retorted. We continued walking until we got to the park. Sure enough Garroth was there practicing with Laurance. Well more like breaking Laurance.

"Oh thank the Lord I think my hand is broken." Laurance said throwing his glove off and flopping on the ground like a dead fish.

"You complain like I'm torturing you." Garroth said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"MY HAND IS RED." Laurance yelled putting his hand in the air without moving the rest of his body.

"I don't know how. You screamed like a girl and jumped out of the way for most of them." Garroth said annoyed, "Uh no offence."

"Excuse me I have a manly scream." Laurance said lifting only his head to look at Garroth.

"Just because you think it, doesn't mean it's true." Garroth joked making me and Katelyn laugh.

"Yeah uh huh whatever you say. I'm done with this, Y/N take my place." Laurance said finally getting up.

"Yeah sure." I laughed getting down into the catchers position.

"No way, I'll hurt you." Garroth said.

"Uh, you hurt me." Laurance groaned.

"I don't care if I hurt you." Garroth said.

"You couldn't hurt me if you tried." I joked. Laurance and Katelyn walked off. Garroth pitched to me a few times before I stopped him.

"Are you ok?" I asked "You seem off." Garroth pressed his lips together and looked at me.

"Look Y/N. I l-like you. I like l-like you. And I get it if you don't want to hang out any more or-" Garroth stuttered starting to ramble. I stood up and walked

"R-really?" I asked taking a few more steps forward.

"Y-Yeah." Garroth stuttered again. Soon we were barely feet away. Then inches then less and less until our lips touched. Lightly at first but got firmer as we both realised we were ok with it. Untill Garroth quickly pulled away. "S-sorry I-" Garroth stuttered putting a hand behind his head.

"Your fine." I said before grabbing his shirt and pulling him into another kiss. Garroth moved his hand and cuffed my cheek. Our bodies pressed together and I felt his abs through his shirt. We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Come on Garroth let's go." Laurance called a few feet away throwing what I assumed to be Garroth's keys in the air and catching them.

"How did you...I..ok" Garroth said looking at him confused. Laurance started walking away and Garroth turned back to me.
"I'll uh talk to you later." Garroth said kind of hesitant.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered instantly regretting it. Katelyn ran up to me after Laurance and Garroth left.

"Soo how was that." She teased.

"I...he has abs. I felt his abs." I said still shocked.

"Pfft hahaha." Katelyn said breaking into a fit of laughter.

Garroth's P.O.V

"You are the only person in the world that would be mad at them self right now." Laurance said sitting down next to me.

"She probably hates me." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"You are so confusing. She said she likes you why would she hate you." Laurance asked.

"I don't know because I'm stupid and kissed her." I whined.

"So we both kissed Aph." Laurance said.

"Yeah and she got mad at us." I remarked.

"Only because she didn't like us." Laurance said witch was true. I hate it when he's right.