~10~

Your P.O.V

We were sitting at our usual lunch table when the seniors in the school committee started passing papers out. I noticed instantly that it wasn't everyone that got one. It was only one person at a table, and they were looking at what I assume to be names, to figure out who to give them to.

Garroth, not surprosingly, was one of them. I looked over his shoulder at the paper but he shoved it into Laurances arms before I could really see it.

"I don't want it man" Laurance said crumpling it a bit and holding it out to Garroth again.

"Is that for the lock in?" Cadenza asked.

"Yeah." Garroth said.

I'm sure I looked confused but no one at the table seemed to notice. I hadn't heard anything about any lock in the school was doing. Was I not apart of their group?

"Just the normal group right?" Katelyn asked.

"Yeah and Y/N." Garroth answered. He glared at Katelyn a little before putting his hand on my head and shaking it a little.

"I'm so confused." I sighed.

"Every year the school has a lock in." Katelyn said before Garroth could get a word out. "Every teacher picks a student to pick their group and stay in their classroom. Garroth always gets it for obvious reasons and they don't bother giving one to any of us because they know we'll be in his group."

"When is it?" Travis asked his head was on the table and he looked like he had just woken up.

"Tomorrow." Garroth answered.

"Thats a Thursday." Lucinda whined.

Garroth shrugged at her. The bell rang and everyone was hustling around the cafeteria. Me and Garroth got up and headed to our seats in social studies. Garroth put my hand into his more confidently then last time. Still keeping our hands under the table so we wouldn't be in trouble. Even though almost no teacher ever gets mad at Garroth. For what reason I have no idea. But, from what I've figured out so far is my friends barely tell me anything. There's a lot I don't know about Phoenix Drop High but whatever.

*The next Day*

It was after P.E and I was finishing up in the locker room. I had to stop at my locker because today is the lock in and I have to meet everybody in our English room. I opened my locker and stuck to the inside of the door was a note. I peeled it off and read it.

'Stay away from him whore'

"Wow thanks Ivy." I thought. Her stupid little notes don't even bother me. It's not my fault she's obsessed over my boyfriend. I put my school stuff in the bottom of my locker and grabbed my bag for the lock in. It didn't have much in it. Only an oversized t-shirt and shorts for pajamas a charger and a clean school uniform for tomorrow. Along with a hair brush and hair ties. I grabbed my bag and walked to the English room. Katelyn and Lucinda we're sitting on one of the couches while Garroth Laurance and Dante we're sitting against the wall on a few beanbag chairs. I sat down next to Katelyn and Lucinda and we started to talk. After a few minutes more and more of our friends came. Aphmau, Nicole, Cadenza, Travis, and Kawaii~Chan. The guys were all against the wall on their laptops playing some game. They yelled occasionally mostly at Garroth, but they were mostly silent and concentrated. Katelyn had headphones in and everyone else was on their phones. The intercom in the room dinged telling us there was about to be an announcement.

"Hello students of Phoenix Drop High. I hope you enjoy our annual lock in. We have only a few rules for tonight. Please try not to break anything. Keep it safe. And last but not least. No stripping in front of each other. Thank you and have a fun night."

"Excuse me I can strip in front of anyone I want." Travis said standing up and starting to lift his shirt.

"Keep your two pack to yourself Travis." Garroth said elbowing Travis in the stomach making the girls laugh. No one really said anything after that except for the brief conversations the guys had.

"Show time A-holes." Garroth cheered.

"Just say it Garroth." Dante said.

"Whatever asshole." Garroth repeated. A few minutes passed of silence before Dante started yelling.

"GARROTH I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL ME." Dante yelled.

"Well I tell you everyday not to flirt with my girlfriend deal with it." Garroth said unfazed. I got up and sat next to Garroth who was at the end of the line of guys. He put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. Still being able to keep his hand on his keyboard.

"Hey cutie." He said nonchalantly making me smile. All he needs to do to be able to say those kind of things confidently is be focused on something else. I leaned my head on Garroth's shoulder watching his computer.

"Dante get away from me I have nothing." Garroth said making his character start to run.

"I know that's the point." Dante said.

"Shit, shit, shit. And...I'm dead." Garroth said closing his computer and sliding it away from him so he could put both arms around me.

"How the fuck do you get a thirty three kill streak?" Travis asked.

"You guys are bad I'm good end of story." Garroth said.

"Dante why does your skin say birth control on the back?" Laurance laughed changing the subject.

"Shut up. I'm saving it for your sister." Dante said. (If you get that reference I love you.) Laurance glared at him.

"Ok here we go." Garroth sighed getting up. He grabbed Laurance by his wrists and pulled him away from Dante.

"Garroth let me go." Laurance whined.

"No it's easier this way then having to save Dante." Garroth said dropping Laurance in the corner farthest away from Dante. Laurance laid there silently looking at the ceiling. Garroth sat back down next to me. Cadenza was turned around on the couch looking back at us.

"Who do you actually like anyways." Cadenza asked. Dante shrugged.

"I bet I could figure it out." Katelyn said. She had her feet over the back of the couch.

"Could not." Dante said suddenly extremely interested in whatever Katelyn had to say.

"I don't like where this conversation is headed." Garroth said quietly.

"Oh yes I can. I can read the guys in our school like a book." Katelyn said looking Dante in the eyes as if he was the only one in the room.

"How does that even work." Dante asked rolling his neck.

"Because there's only two types of guys." Katelyn said.

"Is not" Dante basically yelled.

"Yes there is and I can prove it." Katelyn yelled back.

"Please don't Im going to get dragged into this somehow like I always do." Garroth said.

"There's two types, ass and tits." Katelyn said confidently.

"I am offended." Dante said pretending to be hurt.

"Take Garroth for example." Katelyn said putting her hand out gesturing towards Garroth. I laughed and leaned my forehead on Garroths shoulder.

"Why do I even talk." Garroth whined leaning his head on the wall.

"Ass." Katelyn said still laughing.

"Katelyn." Garroth whined blushing and trying to hide his face with the front of his hood. I smiled and hugged Garroth's waist. Katelyn and Dante continued to argue at a lower volume. It was already getting pretty late and when we woke up we still had to go to our normal classes. The girls all slept on the couches and the guys were spread out in the room to sleep.