~14~

Your P.O.V

I walked out the the locker room and waited just a second for Garroth. He grabbed my hand as soon as he came out almost like an apology, which he doesn't need to do. We barley walked before stopping at my locker for me to brutally cram the things I don't need into my locker. "Your extremely violent to your things." Garroth said looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Come on you can't tell me your locker isn't a dumpster." I said kicking my locker closed more harshly then I needed to.

"You got me there." He shrugged. "S-so after school tomorrow. I'm gonna be home alone, do you wanna hang out at my house."

"Like all night?" I questioned leaning against the lockers.

"Yeah. N-not like that." He stuttered. I laughed a little bit at his assumption.

"I know, yeah sure." I said smiling.

"Like actually." He asked.

"Yeah of course. Why do you question when ever I agree to hang out with you." I asked.

"Because it's a waist of time..." He said it more as a question then a statement. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're to hard on yourself." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to walk with me.

---------------------

I closed my locker after putting away the things I didn't need, only to have my face pushed into my locker door with a smack. I turned my head to the right to see Ivy walking away.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM." I yelled probably getting the attention of kids that have already made it to first period. Ivy turned to look at me and took a few steps closer to me.

"My problem is you getting all smooches with my man." Ivy said looking me dead straight in the face. I felt my eyes roll without me even trying.

"Your pathetic." I mumbled before walking past her to get to first period.

I walked into class and sat down in my usual seat next to Katelyn. She looked at me and tilted her head like a dog.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Your nose is bleeding." She whispered. I pressed the side of my finger to my nose and took a glance at my finger. My finger had quite a lot of blood on it. It was at this point I realised my face was extremely sore. I got up and took a tissue from one of the boxes in the room.

"What happened?" Katelyn asked as I sat down.

"I, tripped and fell." I lied. Normally I wouldn't lie, especially not to Katelyn but I know if I told her what actually happened she would tell Garroth and then Garroth would feel bad and take the blame. Katelyn nodded at me like she agreed but we both know she knew I was lying.

----------------------

It was clear Laurance and Dante where the first ones at the lunch table because they were bickering about who knows what. Katelyn eyed me and smirked at me as we both sat down across from each other. I sat next to Garroth and she sat next to Travis. There was a moment of silence aside from the arguing going on between Dante and Laurance. "Your girlfriend got punched." Katelyn said clearly talking to Garroth.

"What." Garroth asked turning to look at me. No one else that sat down at our table was paying attention to us because everyone was listening to the trash talking going on with Dante and Laurance.

"Katelyn! I didn't get punched. I fell." I mumbled leaning my head on my arms. Garroth glanced at Katelyn who shrugged. Garroth slipped his arm around my waist and turned his attention to Laurance and Dante who were now standing and yelling at each other.