~43~

Your P.O.V

"-and I'm so sorry and I feel really bad." I said taking hard breaths in and violently wiping my tears to the side of my face.

"Why, you just said that he kissed you." Garroth, who was sitting on my bed silently watching me pace around my room.

"And I just sat there like an idiot and let him kiss me and I didn't even pull away." I said using and way to many times in one sentence which I had most likely been doing for my whole speech.

"It's okay." Garroth said.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked making my voice louder, "You're supposed to be mad at me." I picked up a pillow off of the bed just to give me something to throw at Garroth's head.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Garroth asked putting his elbow up so the pillow wouldn't hit him in the face.

"Because I cheated on you, you moron." I said my voice just as loud as the last time.

"But you said that Gene kissed you." Garroth repeated for the second time.

"And I just sat there, do you not understand the story." I asked my voice becomeing quieter and more desperate for a reason that I didn't even understand.

"Yes, I do understand the story, and I'm still not mad at you." Garroth repeated.

"Oh for gods sake why not." I asked my shoulders falling slightly. Garroth smiled a little bit.

"Why do you want me to be mad at you?" Garroth asked.

"Because I did something bad, and you don't care. You should be thinking about breaking up with me." I said.

"I'm not." Garroth said.

"Why not, I lied to you and then let another guy kiss me. Why can't you ever be mad at me?" I asked. I should be greatful that Garroth isn't mad. But he should be because frankly I haven't been the best girlfriend. Breaking up with him because of Gene and then kissing Gene after we were together. At least if he were mad at me and then came to terms with it I wouldn't feel like I owe him.

"You never do anything to make me mad." Garroth laughed grabing onto my hand and pulling me close to him.

"I broke up with you." I said sitting down on the edge of the bed next to Garroth.

"It's okay," Garroth said using a baby voice, "I forgive you." Garroth reached out and grabbed my cheek like I had done to him in the hallway at school. I crancked my head away from his hand and wiped my cheek like it was wet. We were quiet for a moment.

"I'm gonna kill him." Garroth said his voice back to normal again.

"No, you're not." I sighed turning my head and looking at Garroth.

"Yes I am, he's never gonna talk to you again." Garroth's voice was quiet, and strict.

"I still have to tutor him." I said closing my eyes for a moment and then reopening them.

"Well then I'm gonna be there too." Garroth said instantly.

"No, your not." I said.

"Yes I am, I'll break into your house if I have to." Garroth said using the same tone, but I would hope he was joking.

"Well then please don't get into a fist fight in my house." I said.

"I can't promise that." Garroth said joking slightly, but I don't find it funny.

"Then you're not allowed to talk to him, not a word." I said proping myself up by putting my hand on Garroth's shoulder

"Okay, I'm good at not talking." Garroth said suddenly very eager, like he had believed I wouldn't let him come.