~27~

Your P.O.V

Entering the lunch room I instantly saw that neither Sasha, Gene, nor Zenix was sitting at our usual lunch table. I looked around the busy room and saw none of them. This was weird because I'm never the first one to the table, and I never was when I sat with my old friends either. I take my time getting to lunch especially knowing I'm stuck sitting with Gene. I shrugged it off and sat down, not wanting to go looking for them. I used my arm to prop my head up and turned my phone around over and over in my hand. It seemed like lightning speed before I wasn't alone at my table. Except it wasn't anyone I accepted.

"What are you doing over here." I asked almost concerned.

"I think I should be asking you that." Vylad said raising his eyebrows at me. Of coarse I've talked to Vylad before but he would be one of the last people I can think of to come talk to me. Especially after I broke up with his brother.

"Seriously do you want Zenix to beat your ass again." I asked motioning towards his nose.

"That was mostly my fault," Vylad said. "I should have shut my mouth, but that isn't the point. Why are you sitting over here? What happened to you and Garroth?" Vylad asked glancing behind me, most likely looking for Gene or Zenix.

"Like he didn't already tell you I broke up with him." I said raising an eyebrow.

"I've barely heard him talk in weeks." Vylad said.

"He never talks that much, right?" I asked regretting what I said right as it came out of my mouth. I know Garroth talks, he talks all the time. I sound just like everyone else in our friend group that called him out for being the quiet one. Vylad looked just as surprised as I felt that I just said that.

"All he did was talk about you for the whole time you dated." Vylad said.

"Really?" I asked feeling even worse about the way I just talked about him.

"Yeah, can't you tell how different he acts?" Vylad asked. I took a glance to where Garroth and my other friends usually sat. Garroth's back was turned to me but it was easy to see he wasn't talking to anyone at the table. He had his head laid on his arm like he felt sick.

"He can't be that upset." I said almost hoping the answer was that he wasn't.

"He was fricking attached to you, but I guess that's hard to see for you since you only met this year." Vylad said. I stayed silent. "Why did you break up with him. Just tell me." Vylad said, his voice was soft but I know that just so I would tell him.

"I can't." I said instantly.

"I won't tell him." Vylad said his voice at a whisper now.

"It doesn't matter I can't tell you." I said wanting him to stop talking even if he was being nice about it.

"I know it's something to do with Gene." Vylad said. "I know you don't wanna be over here." Vylad said. I stared into his green eyes and watched him stand up and walk away from the table. I looked at my hands that laid across the table. I hope Vylad does find out what's going on. I thought. He'll tell Garroth and everything will go back to normal. Right? Unless he's mad at me for not telling him. What if he forgets about me, or he doesn't want to be with me because I didn't tell him.

"Glad to see you didn't go anywhere." It was Gene snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Where have you been?" I asked ignoring his smart remark.

"Talking." Gene said sitting down.

"About?" I asked almost certain that he wouldn't tell me.

"We're going to a party tonight and your coming with." Gene said leaning on his arm and looking into my eyes.