~5~

Your P.O.V

"Mmm it's finally Friday." Katelyn hummed as she sat down at the lunch table across from me.

"It's not like it's the end of the year." Lucinda said clearly not nearly as excited. Lucinda sat down at the table and instantly began eating an ignoring everyone.

"I think she's cute when she's happy." Travis smirked as he wrapped his arms around Katelyn's waist. Laurance laughed at Travis' for a reason only Laurance could truely understand.

"What are you laughing at? Not like you have a girlfriend." Garroth asked.

"Ugh Garroth Esmund Ro'meave shut your yap." Laurance muttered holding his hand up and smacking his fingers and thimb together in what would mean 'no' in sign language. Afew of the girls at the table snickered.

"Hey LAURANCE ALDEN ZVAHL." Garroth basically yelled.

"Esmund?" Katelyn's smile was wide as she looked at Garroth.

"I know hot right." Garroth joked, he moved his head in a way that would fling his hair back and he raised his eyebrows towards Katelyn.

Within minutes of lunch just starting a girl with fiery pink hair sat down on the other side of Garroth. She had to push Laurance away from Garroth in order to sit down. She touched Garroth's shoulder and looked at him what looked to be, annoyed. Does he have a girlfriend? No I would have met her by now. If that was his girlfriend he wouldn't have held my hand in the hallway.

"Screw off Ivy." Katelyn said more annoyed than I knew she could get in only a second. The girl, presumably Ivy, held her hand up towards Katelyn in what I would call a 'stop' motion.

"I haven't seen you all since last year. Are you still friends with that little girl, oh where is she?" The girl paused to look around the table eventually looking eyes with Aphmau. She instantly looked very disappointed.

"Aphmau has a name, Ivy. You don't need to treat her like that." Garroth said  slightly queit.

"Come on bubba's don't be like that. We're all jokes aren't we Aphmau." Ivy turned and smiled towards Aphmau. I stared at Garroth trying to find some look of love or something, but he only looked taken back.

"Ivy." His voice sounded polite at first but I instantly realised that Laurance was being sarcastic, "yeah hi. Can you leave because you just pushed me into Cadenza and now Nicole is sitting on the floor." Laurance motioned towards the wnd of the table where Nicole was no standing from presumably being pushed off.

Ivy gave Laurance a look af neutral shook before she flicked him in the nose and turned back to Garroth.

"Daddy has just been dieing to meet you. I know your mom has been telling him just how sweet you are." Ivy stated. I heard the smack of Katelyn covering her mouth with her hand.

"I- okay." Garroth said his voice coming out slightly unstable and shaky. Any person with eyes could see the mix of worry and confusion on his face.

"Ivy, leave." Nicole qas slightly yelling from the end of the table and aperantly thats all was needed to get her to leave because she gave Nicole a look before she stood up.

"I get the feeling your friends don't like me." Ivy said looking down at Garroh now. Garroth, who still looked very worried, shook his head lightly and watched her take her first few stepps away from the tabble.

"I know I must be going crazy because I swear she just called me bubba's." Garroth stated as he turned his head and looked back at us.

"Nope thats what she called you bub." Katelyn smiled to herself. Garroth opened his mouth to say something but then he stopped and silently glared at Katelyn.