chapter 2

Everyone talked for a while, the door of the conference room was pushed open, Xia Tian looked up, and several senior executives of Shengshi Media and several first-line artists came in one after another, and then they spoke.

    Xia Tian was sitting in the corner, he was not interested in the speeches of the high-level executives on the stage, and the artists on the stage were not his idols. Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he looked out curiously through the translucent glass wall. He has learned the relevant information of this world, but he knows that seeing it with his own eyes is two different things after all. These architectural decorations that are far from Fulian Mountain and even the clothes of the people make him very curious.

    He was watching how a woman with big waves ran out wearing a ten-centimeter Heantian height, when he suddenly caught sight of a man surrounded by him out of the corner of his eye, Xia Tian was startled and immediately stood up .

    The man was wearing a dark ironed suit and was tall and straight. He was listening to the report of the assistant beside him, with no expression on his face.

    But Xia Tian remembered that face, this was the swordsman he followed to practice! Although the other party didn't wear a gown with his hair tied up like when he was in Ling Yangzong, Xia Tian would never forget him, it was the Nine Heavens Tribulation Thunder attracted by the other party that knocked him into this world!

    Xia Tian got up too hastily, the chair rubbed against the floor and made a harsh sound, the senior executives on the stage immediately interrupted their speech, and everyone in the conference room looked at him.

    Seeing that the group of people had come to the corner and was about to disappear in the next moment, Xia Tian didn't care about anything else, and hurriedly bowed and said, "I'm sorry I suddenly have a stomachache!" out, for fear that the other party has already left.

    Everyone in the conference room has different expressions. What kind of occasion is this today? The appearance of high-level and first-line artists fully demonstrates the importance that Shengshi Media attaches to this group of trainees. If there is a commotion on such an occasion and they leave in public, this newcomer is Mindless or plotted against?

    A movie queen opened his mouth to smooth things over, and the high-level executive continued to speak with a normal expression, while the rest of the people restrained their inquiring thoughts, as if the scene just now had never happened.

    Xia Tian ran out of the meeting room in a hurry, just in time to see the group of people entering the elevator. He didn't dare to delay, so he ran up and stopped the elevator door a second before it closed. The heavy metal door slowly opened again .

    Everyone in the elevator was stunned. You must know that this is the boss's special elevator. Who would come to block the elevator so ignorantly? After seeing Xia Tian's face clearly, he was surprised again. This face is so beautiful... It seems to be a new trainee in the company?

    The man standing in the middle also saw Xia Tian, ​​his eyes paused for a moment on Xia Tian's face and then moved away without any emotion.

    "You...don't you know me?" Xia Tian reconfirmed that this person's face was exactly the same as that of Ling Yangzong's sword cultivator. Isn't the other party that sword cultivator? But he clearly and vaguely felt that this man's breath was no different from that of a swordsman. For beasts, his appearance could be changed, but his breath could not be hidden. How could this man not be a swordsman?

    As soon as the words came out, everyone in the elevator stopped looking at him intently, and the assistant next to him, Lu Feng, explained to the man in a low voice: "President Sheng, this seems to be a new artist recruited by our company."

    Sheng Li nodded slightly, and replied He cast his cold eyes on Xia Tian again, and said, "What's the matter?"

    Xia Tian was pierced by that gaze, his spine trembled, his fingers trembled for a while, his lips moved slightly, but he couldn't say anything In the end, he only retracted his hand blocking the elevator door anxiously, lowered his head and apologized: "Yes... I'm sorry."

    The moment the elevator door closed for the last time, what remained in everyone's eyes was the boy who was about to cry Looking at the sad appearance, it really makes people feel sour; but thinking about what the other party said to Mr. Sheng, "I don't know me", I feel that this is probably a way for the other party to hook up with the boss, but the newcomers are already so unreserved Yet? You must know that Mr. Sheng is an iceberg of ten thousand years. He has always been insensitive to such methods, and he will not save any face for the other party. Therefore, there is not even a Yingying Yanyan who dares to pounce on him in so many years. Today is the first time. up.

    Lu Feng has been with Sheng Li for many years, knowing that Sheng Li has always kept himself clean, and he thinks the same as others. After all, Sheng Li's wealth and status are there. Xun Huayan, this newcomer is probably because of his beauty...

    He was thinking about this, when he suddenly heard Sheng Li ask in a deep voice: "That person just now, I have seen him before?"

    Lu Feng was startled, this is It was the first time Sheng Li asked such a question. "Should...not." Is this intended to deal with the other party? If Sheng Shi kicked him out, no one in the industry would dare to oppose Sheng Shi to accept him. It seems that the young rookie's acting career might stop here...

    Sheng Li responded lightly, lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

    On the other side, since Xia Tian ran to stop the elevator, many craftsmen watched with wide-eyed eyes. Seeing Xia Tian being ruthlessly rejected, they all thought that he was deliberately trying to attract the boss's attention, but he was indifferently slapped in the face. There was both sympathy and ridicule in his eyes, but Xia Tian stood there in a daze until a receptionist couldn't see him, so he kindly pulled him up, "Don't stand there stupidly, go back first."

    Xia Tian Tian also felt extremely wronged at the beginning, obviously it was the thunder tribulation brought by the sword repairman that caused him to suffer such an innocent disaster, but why did the other party say that he didn't know him? He remembered that when he was on Fulian Mountain earlier, the sword repairman had fed him I passed him a steamed bun...

    When he was feeling sad and at a loss, a snowflake suddenly appeared in the empty jade box in his mind, and the icy breath on the snowflake made Xia Tian feel extremely warm - he recognized this breath , It's that sword repairer!

    Xia Tian is just a little fox who has just learned to change form. Beasts are not very sensitive to the complex emotions of human beings, but the jade box in his mind cannot be faked. That voice said, if someone really likes you, then the other party's Emotions must be disguised in boxes.

    Therefore, when the snowflake fell, Xia Tian immediately became happy. This was the first thing he got in this world!

    La Xiatian came to the front desk, but saw that the other person's face was not sad at all, but full of happiness, so he couldn't help but muttered in his heart, couldn't he be scared stupid by their boss Sheng? It's a pity that she looks so good-looking...