chapter 165

Because the little fox fell asleep, Sheng Li's footsteps became a little more gentle. Even though he was walking down the steep mountain road, every step was steady and slow. The little fox curled up on his chest thought he was lying down. In a warm and comfortable cradle, I was only three-point sleepy, but now I really fell into a dark dreamland.

Sheng Li sent the old sniper back home first. After all, the old man was getting old. Although the snow was small, it was falling heavily. Sheng Li was worried that the old man would accidentally fall, so even though the old sniper refused several times with a beard and a glare, still She was safely sent home by Sheng Li'an.

"Wow!" As soon as the old sniper came to the yard, the watch dog at home heard the owner's footsteps sensitively, and a big black dog with smooth fur ran out excitedly, circling around the old sniper. It spun around on its feet, and sometimes put its front paws on the old sniper's legs, roaring happily at him, and even kept shaking its tail, almost fanning out afterimages.

The old sniper quickly patted Erhua's head, "What a good Erhua, I'll stew bones for you when I go back."

Erhua was also very familiar with Sheng Li, and used to patrol the mountains with the old sniper when it had no cubs. I have met Sheng Li many times, so after shouting at the old sniper, it went around Sheng Li, wagged its tail in a friendly way, raised its head and barked twice.

Although Erhua is just a pastoral dog, he is also quite human. Knowing that Sheng Li doesn't like other animals approaching him casually, he just squats aside obediently.

Xia Tian was sleeping soundly, when suddenly there was a dog barking in his ears. He was lying on Sheng Li's chest in a daze, and he heard this sound in a daze. Still confused, he hurriedly turned over and got up, pulled off the collar of the military coat, poked his head out and yelled outside.

He was so sleepy that he didn't even know where the big black dog was. His voice was childish and full of tiredness, and it sounded no more fierce than a little house sparrow on the snow.

But even so, the little fox's loyal appearance of protecting the owner did not diminish at all. The old sniper looked really cute, so he bent down and patted Erhua's head, and said: "Erhua, don't bark."

Sheng Li also couldn't laugh or cry, he quickly stretched out his hand to hold the little fox who was half-closed and wanted to jump out in the palm of his hand, lest he accidentally fall to the ground, and coaxed him in a low voice, "Don't worry, it's the dog raised by the old sniper's family." "

Xia Tian was blown by the cold wind outside, and the fine white fluff on his body was blown away slightly. This made him wake up a lot, and opened his half-closed eyes, and then realized that he was nervous Overhead, feeling a little embarrassed, stuck his head in Sheng Li's palm and refused to show his face.

The old sniper laughed loudly, and said to Sheng Li: "I'm home now, Xiao Sheng, hurry up and take the kid back, it's cold outside, don't freeze the kid."

Sheng Li nodded, " Old sniper, then I'm leaving first."

"Go ahead, be careful on the road, if there is any new trend, I will call and tell you." The

"new trend" in the old sniper's mouth is naturally coming to Panlong Mountain For poachers, this has been the practice in the past few years. If people in the nearby villages see someone sneaking up the mountain, they will report the news to the forestry station. The old sniper has been guarding the mountain for many years. Even if the poacher takes apart the pistol and hides it in his pocket, he can still guess what kind of gun the other party is carrying from the folds of his clothes.

Sheng Li nodded, and replied: "Okay, I'm afraid the snow won't stop for a while, so don't go up the mountain rashly." "I know, old man,

I know it well."

Xia Tian listened quietly Watching the conversation between the two, I feel very happy in my heart. Now if the monks of the Lingyang Sect see their owner goodbye, how can they have the nerve to say that "the seven emotions are not my race"? Even without urging and reminding himself, Sheng Li naturally knows how to treat others well, and he will "be as old as I am old, and the old of people; I am young, and be young of people", if it is said that he treated the noble concubine Duan and General Sheng and his wife well in the past It was because of the blood connection, but now it was more because of Sheng Li's more understanding.

The little fox blinked and looked at the owner's resolute face motionlessly. Although the other party spoke in a flat tone and showed no expression, his heart was soft and sweet. His owner was like a piece of spring water wrapped in hard ice. Only by patiently waiting for the ice to break can you feel the delicacy and length inside.

Saying goodbye to the old sniper, Sheng Li took the little fox and walked towards the entrance of the village. The distance between the old sniper's residence and the forest ranger was still a bit far away. He had to take a car at the entrance of the village, otherwise he could walk normally with only his legs. I'm afraid it will get dark after this walk.

He originally wanted to put Xia Tian back into his pocket, but the little fox had just had a good night's sleep, and now he was full of energy. As soon as Sheng Li put him back on his chest, the little fox moved its four paws wildly, Restless like stepping on milk.

Sheng Li had no choice but to catch him again, but he was afraid that the snow would fall on his body and Xia Tian would be cold, so he didn't put him on his shoulders, but put the penis in his hand behind his back, and he hugged a baby like a baby Hold him and walk forward.

Not long after, this person and a fox walked to the entrance of the village. What was parked in front of him was a small car similar to a sightseeing bus. There were not many people in the car, and the driver drove away after a full round.

Almost everyone in the village at the foot of Panlong Mountain knew Sheng Li, or they all knew people from the forest protection station. They were no strangers to this indifferent Captain Sheng. After getting along with him for a long time, they dared to joke a few words with him.

Now when everyone saw him hugging a little white fox, they all asked curiously, are they people who have been walking in the mountains all year round like the old sniper, and they didn't recognize that it was a little fox. The little pup, thinking that he was going to take him back to be raised to look after the house, after all, there have been more outsiders haunting the village recently, and the Public Security Bureau has come to publicize the news of the ban on hunting several times, and they are all wary.

An old lady grabbed a few chunks of dried meat from her pocket and handed them to Sheng Li, telling him that they were made at home, clean and delicious, and worried about him, saying: "Xiao Sheng, take it home and watch it." Is it from the door? This puppy is only so big, so it's not easy to raise."

Sheng Li didn't explain, he thanked him, tore the meat and fed it to Xia Tian's mouth, "It's easy to raise, he's very obedient ."

The old lady's hair was all white, and her eyes were not very good. Even if she got close, she didn't know that it was not a puppy. Hearing this, she felt relieved, nodded again and again, and looked at Xia Tian with a smile. Alright, so beautiful."

Xia Tian doesn't care if others misidentify his race, as long as he recognizes that he is the owner, now he hears the old woman boasting that he is beautiful, and he is so proud that his tail goes up to the sky for a moment, he closes his claws , made a thank you gesture to the old woman, which made the old man grin from ear to ear, grabbed half of the dried meat for the grandson, stuffed it straight into Sheng Li's hands, and said repeatedly: "I think the brat likes this meat very much." Rou jerky, please feed it more, don't starve it, it's so pitiful to see such a small one."

Sheng Li couldn't laugh or cry, and wanted to refuse, but Xia Tian unceremoniously opened his mouth and bit the meat jerky. He had to pick it up again.

Seeing Xia Tian's eyes filled with self-satisfaction, Sheng Li couldn't help reaching out and flicking his forehead lightly, "Greedy."

The little fox raised his paw to cover his forehead, and blinked innocently, this is him making the old man happy The remuneration obtained, no matter what, can be regarded as "legal income from performing arts", so of course he cannot refuse.

It's very lively, who doesn't like such a beautiful and well-behaved kid? Seeing that the "little puppy" seemed to be hungry, everyone acted immediately, one touched a pile of peanuts, the other picked out a handful of sunflower seeds, and handed them all to Sheng Li in one go, and said "this thing It's not for you, it's for you to feed puppies."

Xia Tian has experienced so many small worlds, and this is the first time he has received so much love in the form of a fox. He was so happy, wagging his tail and slapping his ears in Sheng Li's arms, not caring if others misunderstood him as a puppy.

It turned out that the white fur that was disliked by his parents was clean and smart in the eyes of everyone; he was not a little fox who was born to be disliked, and everyone in the car praised him sincerely when they saw him; There are monsters that are different from those of the same family. On this Panlong mountain, there is also a group of white foxes, and even a big fox who takes good care of him.

At first, Sheng Li thought that Xia Tian was just making a fuss, but when he saw the little fox's eyes wet, he was startled, and then he immediately understood the other party's mood. Smooth each other over and over again.

The small cars in the village have no platforms. Except for the starting station and the final station, they stop and go along the way, but it is much faster than walking. The small car stops on the side of the road outside the forest ranger. Sheng Li hugs Xia Tian from the When the car got off, several other team members in the forest ranger had already woken up and were cooking dinner. When they saw Sheng Li coming back, they hurriedly greeted him, "Captain, you came back just in time, hurry up and eat!" "Hey! What is this?

" One of the team members had sharp eyes and saw the little snow-white thing in the dark sky at a glance. He squinted his eyes and asked hesitantly, "Is it a little fox?" Except for the team members on duty today, the other team members didn't know Sheng Li at all

. After catching a little fox, everyone rushed up after hearing the news. After seeing it clearly under the light, they were a little curious and said in a hurry: "Captain, you caught a little fox?" "It's so small, look at it.

" Was it just born? Was it lost on the mountain?"

"Where are its parents? The foxes on Panlong Mountain won't overthrow our forest guard tonight, will they?"

Sheng Li raised his hand to brush away the hands stretched out by several people. , This is his little fox. The villagers don't know that holding food and feeding it is already the limit for him, and no one else can touch it.