chapter 195

When Xia Tian saw this, he felt that he had finally let out the bad breath of the past. He was kicked out of the clan by the fox clan, and all the beasts in the mountain regarded him as an ominous thing, either avoiding him or wantonly bullying him. He had no relatives and friends around that day. Not to mention the master Sheng Li defending him, no matter how badly he was bullied, no one would feel sorry for him.

Especially when he saw some cubs deliberately robbing him of the food he had found so hard because he had parents and brothers, he once secretly swore in his heart that one day he would definitely bully back all the spirit beasts who had bullied him , but every time he thinks about it, he can't help curling up in a ball and licking his own tail hair sadly -

he also wants to bully others, and also wants to be a little fox who is proud of being favored because he has something to rely on.

So the reason why he led Sheng Li here today is not so much for revenge, but rather for showing off, showing off that he has such a master who can support him, so seeing the monsters worshiping him, he couldn't help but Open your eyes and count them one by one. This one robbed him of his food, that one took his nest, and...

Sheng Li has been guarding Xia Tian's side, watching those who are fierce or cruel with him. The strong spirit beasts worshiped one by one, and seeing the little fox looking around seemed to be still counting the number, he asked Xia Tian, ​​"Is there any one that hasn't arrived yet?"

Xia Tian counted, "It's all work, let's go." He was originally The most vengeful little fox, at the beginning, he knew to secretly take revenge on his fellows who robbed him of food before his spiritual intelligence was opened. The majesty and prestige, suddenly feel satisfied.

Seeing his arrogant appearance, Sheng Li liked him very much. The cultivation world pays attention to karma. Back then, these spirit beasts bullied his own little fox. Today, they should bear the blow. Because it can't be summed up by the simple word "instinct", it's nothing more than bullying the weak and fearing the hard.

What's more, Xia Tian didn't want to kill them all, but just treated him in his own way.

The two of them went down the winding mountain road, and along the way, there were small animals poking their heads to see the two of them from time to time. Xia Tian raised his eyes inadvertently, and saw a red shadow flashing across the bushes.

Sheng Li also noticed the shadow, and he was stunned, "Fox?"

Since they woke up from Fulian Mountain, they had never seen a fox. Now that they saw it suddenly, Sheng Li immediately recalled Xia Tian's mention of being raped. He subconsciously squeezed Xia Tian's hand tightly because of the disgust of his family, and silently told him that he would always be by his side.

Xia Tian did recognize the aura of the red fox, since he followed Sheng Li to cultivate spiritual wisdom, he has not had any contact with the Firefox family for a long time. In the local area, many wild beasts have developed spiritual wisdom without a teacher, but in the Firefox family, except for Xia Tian, ​​​​a strange species, there is no other fox that has developed spiritual wisdom.

The fox clan that has not developed spiritual wisdom is no different from ordinary beasts, with a short lifespan. As early as when Xia Tian was practicing with Sheng Li, the group of fire foxes that were born with him were old and dead. It's been a few rounds.

There was still a hint of blood close to him on this little Firefox, presumably it was the offspring of his former brothers and sisters.

That little firefox had never seen Xia Tian, ​​nor had he heard from his parents about the ominous white fox. It didn't know Xia Tian, ​​but it smelled a little familiar with Xia Tian, ​​but the majestic momentum in his blood It made it even more frightened. Seeing Sheng Li and Xia Tian looking over together, it was immediately scared into a ball, with its head buried tightly between its front paws, making a gesture of submission.