chapter 41

Sheng Li strode forward, his gaze like a knife slowly swept across the officer in front of him, "You guys came very quickly." It was difficult for a reinforced company to control the situation in the entire Fengtai City, so Sheng Li ordered to let his subordinates stationed nearby All the troops rushed to support, but they didn't expect that Grand Marshal Sheng was overwhelmed by the power and would have a hand in Poppy's matter.

    "Zhao Feng led the 112th Division to come here, and let the young commander order him!" The leading officer replied loudly with his hands behind his back.

    "Li Ruofei led the 126th division to come, and obey the command of the young commander!" The officer beside him shouted seriously, not to be outdone.

    This seemed to be a start, and the rest of the dozens of people all raised their voices and said, "Let's be ordered by the young marshal." Everyone glanced at them and asked, "Aren't you the commander's army?"

    Zhao Feng glanced at him, and immediately understood that this was the rumored wife of the young commander. He straightened his back and said, "From today, the 112th division will only Listen to the order of the young marshal." After speaking, he glanced at the epaulets at his feet, and the rest of the people also agreed one after another, showing their opposition without any concealment.

    They have all been following the young commander in all these years to fight around the world. The commander is suspicious of the young commander, but they know it but they don't agree. If there is no young commander to lick blood, it is hard to say whether the commander-in-chief will sit firmly in the emperor's position . But this time, the commander-in-chief actually secretly supported the poppy trade. Doesn't this commander-in-chief who ordered the smoking ban in six provinces not know how many of the foreign invaders they fought were relying on opium to make huge profits from their country to support the army? ?

    Compared with other people's rumors, they believed in what they saw with their own eyes. This King Sheng Yan brought many fallen cities in the six southern provinces back to peace. Others may not know, but they know.

    Sheng Li couldn't laugh or cry when he heard the words. Others saw that he was selfless and dedicated to serving the people, but he knew that he was just afraid that the little fox would be taken to the enemy-occupied area when he came. He wanted to do his best to prepare Xia Tian as peaceful as possible. The place.

    However, it is unnecessary to say this clearly. Although their starting points are different, they are all for a peaceful and prosperous world.

    Fengtai City changed completely overnight. Well-trained soldiers maintained the stability in the city. Many people were just a little surprised that several shops that were making money every day suddenly closed their doors, but because there was no response What important impact our daily life has had can only be taken as a topic of idle talk.

    It's not impossible for Sheng Li to compete with Grand Shuai to seize the other party's ruling power, but Sheng Dashuai seemed to realize that his son was by no means a soft persimmon, and sent several urgent calls for peace one after another. The father begged his son for peace. If the people in the newspaper knew about it, they would have to write a big one at the risk of the factory being shut down.

    Sheng Li didn't have the ambition to rule the world, he just secretly sent a few people to beat his father a little bit, and then he accepted Commander Sheng's order to divide Fengtai City to his rule. On the day when the news was announced, everyone in Fengtai City gathered around the bulletin board to watch the notice.

    "It turns out that the young marshal came to rule. Hey, I was too worried."

    "Exactly. If I had known it was young marshal Sheng, I would have told my second uncle not to run away. Can we have our place in another city? "