chapter 154

At this moment, the mountain road is silent, there is no sound of wind or chirping of birds and insects, it is as quiet as a dead land.

Sheng Li and Xia Tian walked slowly along the mountain road to the village. Originally, Xia Tian didn't want to take care of the affairs of Dead People's Valley. According to his thinking, after he got out, he would go directly with Lin Yi to expose Hu Boss and Dead People's Valley. However, since this small world has corresponding rules to punish this kind of behavior, he can't do it for him.

However, the owner's words just now made him dispel this idea -

"The people in this dead man's ditch are weird, I'm afraid ordinary people can't solve it. Let's go back and have a look."

At the moment there are no outsiders, the two of them naturally don't need to make taboos anymore, Xia Tian then asked Sheng Li what was so weird about the people in Dead Man's Valley.

"I injected a trace of ghost energy into their bodies just now, and that trace of ghost energy can travel unimpeded in their bodies, as if they were born to accept it." Sheng Li said thoughtfully: "It seems that they already have ghost energy in their bodies."

" There are?" The little fox blinked, "Could it be that they are ghosts?" Before he

finished speaking, he shook his head and denied this possibility, "But they also have shadows in the sun, and they are not like other ghosts in the shady house. Bone ghosts, they avoid you like snakes and scorpions when they see you... They don't even notice your existence."

Sheng Li nodded, "I have seen such a person when I was in Lingyangzong."

Sheng Li mentioned Xia Tian was subconsciously nervous about Lingyangzong. He once heard Sheng Li talk about how he was shunned like snakes and scorpions by his fellow disciples in Lingyangzong. Master, the others are not very good people. Hearing the name of Lingyang Sect again at this moment, he couldn't help but straighten his back slightly, and also involuntarily held Sheng Li's cold palm.

Sheng Li couldn't help laughing, but he felt very ironic because the little fox loved and worried about his appearance so much. Now, this master swordsman is not the person who regards everything as a cloud and smoke, and hides all his thoughts in his heart Yes, he clasped Xia Tian's fingers, with a slight smile on the corners of his lips.

Xia Tian also immediately realized that he was overreacting, and he also laughed at himself, obviously he had once been the master of the world who never changed his color before the collapse of Mount Tai, but when he heard about the owner, he was still as irritable as before. That little fox.

With a slightly embarrassed expression on his face, he purposely changed the subject and said, "Then the master saw the same person back then? He obviously acted like an ordinary person, but there was a ghost in his body? What's going on?" Sheng Li didn't tease him either

. "Those people are the living dead. They were either possessed by ghosts, or they used evil methods to raise ghosts for longevity and wealth..." After a pause, Sheng Li added: "There is another kind, that is, they are in the situation. I don't know."

"A bureau? What bureau?"

"At the beginning, a group of people escorted a young master who was full of ghosts to the Lingyang sect for help. I saw it once, and they said that the young master had offended a Gu master in the southern border. , the body was planted with worms. That young master acted like an ordinary person, but his body was empty of essence and blood, as if he was swallowed by something bit by bit. Master once ordered me to use sword energy to dispel the ghost energy for him. At that time That's how it feels, there is a ghost in that person's body... So if I guess correctly, these people in the dead man's ditch are the hosts of carnivorous butterfly larvae." Xia Tian was taken aback, but Sheng Li's face was serious and unimpressed