chapter 26

What Sheng Li likes the most is Xia Tian's straightforward appearance in front of him without any defense. He stretched out his hand and pinched the back of Xia Tian's neck, sat up with his arms around him, and went to the cabinet to pick out two more clothes. Put it on for Xia Tian with your own hands.

    In the previous life, Xia Tian was used to this kind of action, and obediently reached out to let him take off his costume first, and then changed into a long gown.

    Dressed neatly, Sheng Li and Xia Tian came out hand in hand. Although the soldiers guarding the courtyard were surprised in their hearts, they all tacitly pretended not to see anything, and escorted them all the way back to the commander's mansion.

    During the period, the troupe leader of the Chunli Troupe stood by the door and wanted to take back the troupe's pillars. He was so intimidated by the guns on the waists of a group of soldiers that he didn't dare to say a word, but Xia Tian had been in the troupe for so many years. It's not that the troupe master has never seen a powerful person take away an actor when he travels all over the world, but it is often the case that he can be tender and affectionate for a few days at the beginning, and after a while, he forgets the actor and ignores him.

    This is not bad, if the elders in the rich and powerful family are not used to it, it is not uncommon to order people to kill the opera singer at will. At that time, the opera singer will be able to recover half of his life, and most of them will ruin his voice and hurt his heart, and he will never sing on stage again. Ability, this is tantamount to ruining a life for an opera singer who only learns to sing while peeing.

    The old class leader thought about how Xia Tian gritted his teeth and learned to play, but he still couldn't bear to let the child he watched grow up suffer. In his opinion, the background of the Sheng family is too high. Even if an actor is no longer a low-level profession, it is definitely not something that Xia Tian can afford.

    In the end, the old boss stood at the door and blocked the two of them. Xia Tian accepted the world consciousness. Knowing that Xia Tian had been taken care of by the old boss all these years, he could feel the care of the old boss for him. During the smoke dowry, he raised his hand to stop the soldier who was about to draw his gun. The other party subconsciously glanced at Sheng Li, and then he heard Sheng Li announce in public that what Xia Tian meant was what he meant.

    As soon as this remark came out, not only the soldiers, but even the old troupe leader were stunned. It took him a while to come back to his senses, "Sheng, Young Marshal Sheng, Xia Tian is from our troupe..."

    "From today onwards, he is my man." Sheng Li showed a hint of impatience. If he didn't know that this man really cared about the little fox, he would have no patience to waste time. He paused, and then added: "I Naturally, he belongs to him." The

    first half of the sentence can also be understood as his possessive desire for his new favorite, but the second half of the sentence is undoubtedly revealing his heart, why can't the old class leader see the deep affection in Sheng Li's eyes? At the end, he sighed, and said to Xia Tian: "The door of the Chunli Theater Troupe will always be open to you, if you... come back in the future."

    Xia Tian was a little surprised, the old troupe's being able to speak up for him was already the most benevolent, after all He has only been in this world for half a day, and he has already deeply felt how much the people around him are afraid of the existence of "Sheng Yan Wang", but the old class leader still supports him even though he knows that it is Sheng Li. The class leader bowed deeply.

    Although Sheng Li was displeased because the old class leader wantonly suspected his feelings for the little fox, but the other party was defending Xia Tian, ​​and he didn't even know that the two had communicated with each other in the previous life, so they never got angry, but said: " There won't be that day." The