chapter 150

The villagers next to him couldn't understand what Xia Tian was saying, they just saw the "Mountain Goddess" talking to himself in the air again, but Boss Hu could really feel the breath that made him feel chills in his bones , couldn't help shivering, and said to Xia Tian: "Stop talking nonsense! Where is that kid? If you don't tell me, be careful..." Before he finished speaking,

Sheng Li had already choked him by the throat, and Boss Hu could only feel the pain on his neck. It was like being surrounded by an invisible block of ice, and he was so cold that he couldn't speak, he could only pant with his mouth wide open.

At the same time, a deep male voice sounded next to his ear, "Be careful? I think you should be careful about your own life." "

Who? Who is talking?!" Boss Hu's face changed drastically, and he was already sallow His complexion became paler again.

Xia Tian smiled, and looked around at the villagers with different faces, "It's the 'Sheng Li' enshrined on the tablet who is talking to you."

Upon hearing the name of the mountain god, the villagers who were whispering at the side backed away in unison. After retreating, now no one knows whether that young man is a sacrifice or the bride of a mountain god, but Boss Hu really feels the deadly threat.

"Ho...ho..." Boss Hu opened his mouth wide and his eyes protruded. Fortunately, Sheng Li didn't intend to take his life at this moment, so he let go of his hand after a slight threat.

The appearance of Boss Hu made Xiao Shuling very unhappy. The villain who originally regarded him as nothing and seemed to be showing off his power all the time would have such moments. Those fears gradually subsided like a tide, and the little Shuling looked at him. With a glance, he walked away from Boss Hu.

Xia Tian asked him: "Aren't you going to continue beating?" From the beginning to the end, the little tree spirit stepped on Boss Hu's ankle.

The little tree spirit shook his head, raised his head and replied: "It's not worth doing something to someone like him."

The villagers looked at each other, and finally two bold ones walked up to Qiangzi and asked in a low voice: "Qiangzi is not worth it." Brother Zi, what's going on here? Why are they all acting like crazy? Could it be that the mountain god is really here?"

"What kind of mountain god, I think that person is probably cheating us." Qiangzi naturally couldn't see the little tree spirit and Sheng Li, and he couldn't figure out what the hell Boss Hu and Xia Tian were up to, but he did it himself I was afraid that Xia Tian would expose him, but seeing that Boss Hu seemed to be confronting Xia Tian, ​​he was overjoyed. In his opinion, as long as this troublesome young man is detained back to the mountain god's house, he can't see him. Outsiders, when they offer it to the mountain god in the next sacrifice, naturally no one will know the stupid things they have committed.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help showing joy in his eyes, walked quickly to Boss Hu and helped him up, and asked loudly: "Boss Hu, do you think this person is the sacrifice for running away this time?

" Coughing again and again with a red face, he didn't even bother to answer Qiangzi's question, he just stared at Xia Tian and said, "Ahem...well, where's that kid?!" He was threatened just now, so naturally he didn't dare to show off to Xia Tian again.

Xia Tian glanced at the little tree spirit standing beside him, and asked, "What do you want him for?

" Think..."

"You broke his hands and feet, but now you say you feel ashamed?" Xia Tian sneered, and was about to ask again, wanting to see if he could pry out the origin of the little tree spirit from Boss Hu's mouth, and then A scream came from not far away: "Did you break his limbs?"

The door of another van parked aside was pulled open, and a man with an angry face came down, He walked over with big strides, and his expression softened a little when he looked at Xia Tian, ​​"Sir, do you...do you know the whereabouts of my son?

" Human sacrifice is considered a very common thing, but they all know in their hearts that this matter is shady. A few years ago, the police in charge of combating human trafficking followed clues to their remote village, but one of the sacrifices had already been sacrificed and no bones remained, and the other was unanimously denied by the whole village. In fact, the so-called law does not blame the public, no matter how much others speculate about them, they dare not lock up all of them in the village without solid evidence, right?

But today was good, not only did the trafficker come back to look for the sacrifices to sell, but even the child's father was found?

The faces of the villagers turned gloomy. This time, without Qiangzi giving orders, they each picked up their farm tools and surrounded Boss Hu and the others and the two vans quietly.

Qiangzi's hand, which was originally supporting Boss Hu, also slowly moved to the back of his neck. Even if the young man was really a sacrificial offering as Boss Hu said, he could take away the tablet of the mountain god, or keep it, but Hu The boss and his people must not stay any longer. You must know that Boss Hu has done a lot of business with their village. If the family who can bring a child here today, I am afraid that they will be able to bring more people here in the future.

Qiangzi's eyes were cold, this time it's not that he lost his head, but that Boss Hu did something stupid himself!

On the other side, both Xia Tian and Sheng Li were stunned for a moment because of the man's words. They didn't expect that Xiao Shuling's family would have the ability to ask Boss Hu to bring them here to find the child.

But if these are really the parents of the little tree spirit... The two of them looked at the little tree spirit standing aside who was still ignorant, and sighed in their hearts, it was too late.

Sheng Li glanced at the eager villagers, whispered something in Xia Tian's ear, Xia Tian nodded slightly, and then said loudly: "If you are sensible, go back to your own house right now, otherwise the mountain god will be angry, and without you Good fruit to eat!"

After finishing speaking, Sheng Li raised his hand and squeezed a formula, and the originally aggressive villagers felt that their hands and feet were not their own, but they seemed to have a mind, and everyone watched him throw it away. Farm tools, walking towards the village stiffly, all of them were terrified and couldn't control themselves. They didn't dare to doubt Xia Tian's identity any more, and could only turn around and kowtow to him immediately. How could there be any viciousness?

Qiangzi also seemed to be bound by invisible ropes. He stood aside and couldn't move. He opened his mouth a few times and wanted to roar, but gusts of cold wind came from nowhere and stuffed his mouth and filled his throat. The cold air made him shiver.

Boss Hu has a close relationship with Shirengou, and he knows that there is a mountain god among them, but he is doing the business of buying and selling people. He doesn't believe in ghosts and gods and is not afraid of retribution. The first time I saw it, I saw the villagers around me walking back in horror one by one, and when I recalled that I was inexplicably pinched by something in my throat and the strange male voice sounded in my ears, I couldn't help but feel a little chills in my heart.

Xia Tian didn't care, he clapped his hands, "Okay, now that the idlers are gone, let's settle our accounts."

Boss Hu never imagined that he was honestly tied up by himself a few days ago The young man actually has such a strange method now, he rolled his eyes, and immediately kept silent.

However, the man on the side couldn't care less about it, not to mention that Xia Tian's words were just strange, even if he immediately turned into something else, as long as this person knew the whereabouts of his child, he would never let go of this clue, so When the villagers left completely, he immediately said: "This gentleman, my surname is Lin, my name is Lin Yi, and my son's name is Lin Sen. He was abducted and sold a year ago...he was transferred several times...and sold Here, he is seven years old this year, and he is about this tall." Lin Yi paused, controlled his emotions, and raised his hand to gesture, "Maybe he is a little taller, he has double eyelids, eyes He is very big, with a small red mole behind his ear, he is usually very good, and when he was lost, he was wearing a blue short-sleeved sportswear and white sneakers, you, have you ever seen him?" Lin Yi obviously said

this He said it to many people many times, even though his emotions were a little out of control, he finished speaking such a long paragraph fluently, he looked at Xia Tian with hope, and the corners of his eyes gleamed faintly.

Those are a pair of praying eyes belonging to his father. If we say that the little fox in the past might only envy that child for having a father who loves him so much, but now Xia Tian understands how much he loves his young son. Not daring to meet Lin Yi's gaze, he turned his head away and asked, "Boss Wu told you that your child was sold here? Are you sure it's the one who was locked up with me last time? Didn't make any mistakes?"

Ji Dong nodded, and seemed very confident for some reason, "It's not wrong, this person said it himself. He has an account book, which records the whereabouts of his own business people, and he can't be wrong." As he said, he looked at the Boss Wu glanced, "Right?"

Boss Wu nodded.

Xia Tian waved to the little tree spirit, telling him to turn his back, and sure enough, he saw a small blood-red mole behind his ear.

"Master..." Xia Tian called Sheng Li in a low voice, and Sheng Li's expression was also helpless, the little tree spirit's body had long since died, and it took so long for him to be dragged by the old locust tree to let his soul wander in the world, Sheng Li Although Li Zai is a soul body and can use ghostly means in this small world, he does not have all-hands and eyes. Otherwise, he would have sent the little tree spirit back home early in the morning. How could he have burned his body and brought this remnant soul with him? To find a home?

The little tree spirit is now in a daze about the past. He can't remember who his parents are, and he doesn't understand that the "son" in Lin Yi's mouth is himself. He glanced at Lin Yi and couldn't help whispering to Xia Tian "Ma'am, this person looks very sad. Is he about to cry?"

Xia Tian felt his heart ache, patted Xiao Shuling's shoulder, and squatted down in front of Boss Wu. He didn't want to meet Lin Yi's gaze, but dared to look directly into Boss Wu's eyes. He asked word by word, "Then, have you told Mr. Lin what this place is and what the buyer is going to do?"

Boss Wu trembled all over, his lips moved twice, but he didn't speak.