chapter 183

The speed of Xia Tian's run is not something Chu Yu and other ordinary people can catch up with. Although Chu Yu and his party are capable, they are still not enough compared to Sheng Li. A little fox with a bone-hardened body.

When Shengli patrolled the mountains in the past, he always took the little fox with him in his arms, so Xia Tianju was very familiar with the topography of Panlong Mountain, even if he ran blindfolded, he would not get lost. What's more, it was on a snowy field illuminated by moonlight.

Hearing the big fox's shout, Xia Tian thought that the little cub had already run up the cliff, but the breath he smelled from the tip of his nose clearly told him that the injured little fox had obviously moved away from the way up the mountain, and ran instead. Run along another mountain road.

Sheng Li took him along that road before, and stood on the cliff with the little fox in his arms to look at it. It was a dead end road, and it was somewhat similar to the terrain that Xia Tian designed for the poachers that day. A slope extending upward looks like a winding mountain road built artificially from a distance, but it stops abruptly after a turn. Several people died here in the early years. Since then, this place has become a "dead end road" title.

Sheng Li was afraid that Xia Tian would occasionally run madly in the mountains and forget to look at the road, so he took him to walk through several dangerous places on Panlong Mountain, fearing that he would not take good care of it and hurt the little fox.

Thinking that the little fox might have been frightened by the poachers and ran to the wrong place because of the unbearable pain for a while, Xia Tian's heart tightened. The road may fall down the valley due to slippery feet, and it was already injured. According to what Lin Yongwang said when he was looking for fox nibs, people like Chu Yu will not attack lightly but hard, and the little fox can run out How far is still a question...

Thinking of this, Xia Tian flicked his big fluffy tail restlessly. Although he was brought back to the forest protection center by Sheng Li shortly after getting along with the foxes, the short time spent together made him feel uncomfortable. He felt a kindred spirit that he had never experienced before——

The little foxes get close to him, play with him, and when they find something new and interesting, they will happily bring it to him and share it with him. You must know what good things Xia Tian has not seen in these small worlds However, the little stones and little red flowers caught by those little foxes made him feel very novel.

Those big foxes took care of him as a cub, knowing that he didn't like to be close to his own kind but they didn't blame themselves, pampering him unconditionally just like the owner.

Thinking of Sheng Li, the originally agitated mood gradually eased a bit, and Sheng Li's painstaking efforts flowed in his body to clear his meridian again and again, so that the little fox's flustered footsteps gradually stabilized.

As he was thinking about how to lure Chu Yu and the others away from chasing the little fox later, and lead him to a place where it was convenient for Sheng Li to move, Xia Tian's eyes suddenly stopped, and he landed behind the snowy slope not far away.

It was strange to say that there was clearly only a piece of white snow there, but he felt a strange attraction inexplicably, as if there was an inexplicable strange fragrance emanating faintly, waiting for him to pass by.

After hesitating for a moment, Xia Tian glanced at the mountain road behind him, and confirmed that Chu Yu and the others would not be able to catch up in a while, so he turned around and ran there.

After jumping on the small snow slope, the first thing that catches the eye is a piece of black and gray. At a glance, it is clearly an inconspicuous deciduous bush. Because the leaves have all fallen, there is only a dry low branch left. Just bushes everywhere.

However, Xia Tian arched his body, and even bared his teeth slightly in a defensive posture. He could clearly feel that he was very guarded in the bushes.

But after approaching the bushes, the seductive aura that seemed to be absent just now became a bit stronger, making Xia Tian unable to move away.

"Hiss..."

A moment later, an inaudible sound reached Xia Tian's ears, and his eyes suddenly widened, it turned out to be a snake.

It stands to reason that in this winter, even if there are snakes on Panlong Mountain, they should have hibernated long ago. How could they lie in ambush in the bushes?

The snake in front of him was pure white, but there was a human eye-like pattern on its inverted triangle head. In this snowy night, it looked like an eye popped out of nowhere, quite scary.

Before he had time to think about it, Xia Tian put on a battle posture. The White Snake was obviously very dissatisfied with this outsider. He raised his upper body and rushed towards him like an arrow off the string. Xia Tian had never fought against a beast for a long time. After experiencing it, the white snake grabbed his front paw without noticing it for a while, but fortunately, he was only dazed for a moment, and immediately withdrew his paw abruptly.

The white snake had already started spraying venom, and there were two drops of black-blue venom falling on the sharp fangs. When it landed on the snow, it immediately barked and scorched a snow hole.

Xia Tian didn't care about the injured front paw, and induced the white snake to circle around in a figure-of-eight circle. Finally, when the other party was dizzy, he jumped up, held down the other party's seven inches, and pressed it firmly against the remaining black snake on the snow. On Venom.

This move of attacking the other's shield with the other's spear is obviously very effective. The white snake struggled desperately at first, and soon revealed a dilapidated hole from seven inches away, as if it had been pierced by an arrow, and even the tip of its tail lost its struggle. strength.

Looking at the wound on the paw, the little fox grinned helplessly, hoping that his small wound would not affect the owner.

It was too late to worry about Sheng Li, he quickly walked around the dead snake in front of him, stretched out his other good paw to dig into the depths of the bush, and finally grabbed a bright red snake fruit.

He had seen this thing when he was the regent king. It is said that it was cultivated from the saliva of a hundred-year-old snake, and it was also named "Amberx fruit". The tribute sent by Bian Bian was forwarded to his uncle by him.

... The flesh and bones of the living dead? Xia Tian suddenly thought of the fox-bite grass mentioned by Lin Yongwang. The descriptions of the two are similar, but I don't know how many kinds of magical herbs are there in this world that are alive to the dead.

After getting the snake fruit, Xia Tian didn't dare to stay any longer, he hurriedly cleared his breath and went after the injured little fox.

The little fox running in the snow never looked back, as if he was afraid that those people would not know where he had gone, and the little fox, whose wound was slightly covered with scabs due to the severe cold, even stopped and turned his head. Deliberately biting open a little wound, causing blood to spurt out again, leaving clear bright red marks on the snow.

Although the pain this time was far more unbearable than before, the little fox held back and didn't scream anymore, but his paws scratched a few deep marks on the snow.

When Xia Tian rushed over, he happened to see this scene. At first he thought the little fox was running around without thinking, but after thinking about it for a while, he realized what this fox cub wanted to do. Back then, poachers went up the mountain to catch him. The purpose of skinning the mother fox with her cubs was to force other foxes to find fox nipple grass, but she failed in the end, and was caught by the forest rangers and sent to the police station.

This little fox may have witnessed the scene that day, and now he wants to take this opportunity to lure Chu Yu and others to the dead end.

It is said that the vixen is the vixen. Although this little cub is not as clever as Xia Tian, ​​the real vixen, it is by no means ignorant of everything. Those people hurt it on purpose, but let it go on purpose, and the way is not far away. Not following closely behind him was obviously trying to use himself as bait.

This little fox cub doesn't know about the fox's title grass, but it knows how powerful these gun bearers are. Tonight, it was playful on its own and was attracted by the prey. If it really runs back to the group now, Those people have spent so much effort, and they will definitely not let the Fox Clan go easily.

...I originally thought that I could catch that big bird and feed it to other little foxes.

Tears oozed from the corners of the little fox cub's eyes, beating the fluffy down into a wet ball, and before it had time to look back to see if those people followed its bloodstains, it suddenly felt that its most critical neck didn't know what to do. When he was pressed by something, he looked up, only to find that it was a white fox stretching out its paws to hold him down.

The white fox was much bigger than itself. The little fox cub felt that he had never met the other in the group, but somehow felt that this fox looked very familiar. It couldn't help but twitched the tip of its nose and sniffed the other With a breath, his eyes widened suddenly, and he stretched out his forelimbs that were a little stiff due to the injury, trying hard to push Xia Tian away.

It remembers that this is the breath of the same family, the same family that once made the little foxes feel warm and comfortable in the cold winter. Although it doesn't understand why the other party has grown so big suddenly, it has not forgotten the group that followed closely The poacher behind him quickly lowered his voice and yelled a few times, wanting Xia Tian to leave immediately.

Xia Tian raised his paw, and patted the little fox on the forehead again, just like the big fox patted himself back then, if this little cub keeps running like this, maybe he won't have to go to the dead end He bleeds to death first, Chu Yu and others are bound to win the fox title grass this trip, and Chu Yu has superb ventriloquist skills, and then he won't even need the voice of this little brat, he will imitate it himself, and he is still alive. The big fox on the mountainside will inevitably come down to look for it.

Xia Tian raised his paw and pointed to the path on the other side, then bent down and gently arched the little fox with his head, driving it aside, urging it to eat the bright red snake fruit.

Although the little fox had never seen a snake fruit before, it was hard to resist the tempting breath of the snake fruit. His survival instinct made him hold down the snake fruit and take a big bite, but he refused to eat the rest, and pushed towards Xia Tian instead. pushed.

Xia Tian laughed, and deliberately told the little fox "I will only share the food with the owner", but it was not the time to chat, he patted the snow pretending to be majestic, and signaled the little fox to eat up the snake fruit immediately.