chapter 177

"Director Lin." The person behind him also noticed Lin Yongwang's actions, and stood up boldly. He was a young man wearing a leather felt hat.

Lin Yongwang saw the face of the visitor clearly, and there was an imperceptible smile on his face.

"Mr. Chen."

Old Chen waved his hand, his face was a little embarrassed, "Where am I, Mr. Lin, you can call me Xiao Chen."

Lin Yongwang smiled, "I heard that you are in the forest protection center. Everyone in the world calls you 'Old Chen'? How can such a young man be old...Well, I also call it that, it seems inappropriate."

He first called "Old Chen", and then deliberately put on a Surprised, "But what about you, Old Chen... Oh, did your Captain Sheng ask you to come? Does he still think there is room for negotiation?

" Next, I'm afraid even that little fox thinks there is no room for negotiation.

But of course he couldn't tell Lin Yongwang about this, Lao Chen first looked around to confirm that the surrounding environment was safe, and then said to Lin Yongwang: "Director Lin, I want to ask, is what you said to our captain yesterday true? "

Lin Yongwang frowned, as if recalling the embarrassing scene just now, his tone was a little harsh, "Old Chen, what did your captain tell you? To be honest, it's not because you have to do this. , I just came here to look for you because I saw that you have been guarding Panlong Mountain for so many years, and I wanted to give you this opportunity." Old Chen said: "Our

captain only said that we would go to the mountain to find you. If you find some rare herbal medicine, you will have a chance to get out of the forest guard, right?" "

No." Lin Yongwang waved his hands pretentiously.

Old Chen was taken aback.

"It's not that there is a chance, it's that I will definitely be able to go out from the forest ranger. At that time, it will not be limited to just being transferred out. This is not within the scope of your job. It is considered an external help, and the due compensation is indispensable." Lin Yongwang said. He also twirled his fingers, first made a gesture of counting money, and then compared an amount.

Old Chen's eyes widened slightly, "Really?"

"I don't need to lie to you. What good does lying to you do me?" Lin Yongwang said, "Brother Chen, I won't hide it from you. The important people in the capital are looking for that fox title grass, and people only came from the province, but you also know the terrain of our Panlong Mountain, how can outsiders get in as they please? Let alone this snowy day." Lin

Yongwang Putting on a homely look, he raised his hand and patted Lao Chen's shoulder, sighed and said, "At the beginning, what he meant was for me to notify the people in the forest ranger to pay attention. We all know that everyone in the Forest Protection Center loves their jobs and work hard, so it would be embarrassing if they catch the wrong person at this time, right?"

Lao Chen quickly echoed a few words, which made Lin Yongwang feel that he had regained some of the face that was rejected by Sheng Li in person. He felt more comfortable, and then said: "But we have cooperated several times before, I thought this opportunity is rare, anyway, the leaders from the province are planning to find some local people to lead the way here, I thought about this It's a good thing, of course I have to keep it for my brothers, so I came here to find you."

"Who knew that each of you refused so simply... I can't force it." Lin Yongwang said.

"Director Lin, to be honest, only our team leader in our office is the one who strongly refused. You also know that we all followed him, so it's not easy to confront him. We can't save face." Old Chen said quickly: " In fact, I asked privately later, and not everyone thought the same as the captain."

Lao Chen deliberately spoke vaguely, but in Lin Yongwang's view, this reaction was exactly what he was both emotional and hesitant about. Normal performance, he also knew that he should not be too eager, otherwise, it would be too late, and it might cause old Chen's unreasonable suspicion instead.

The two talked for a while in the snow. In the end, Lao Chen didn't let go of his promise to Lin Yongwang, but he asked the other party about it repeatedly. Lin Yongwang also seemed to have a good temper, no matter what Lao Chen asked, he would answer him. doubt.

When parting, Lao Chen hesitated for a moment and asked, "Director Lin, I've never heard of 'fox nipple grass', and I can't recognize it. Is it really necessary to catch a fox and cut it up like you said? Threatening other foxes to find this herbal medicine? Then what am I..."

Lin Yongwang sneered, "Look at you young man, this kind of inexplicable sympathy is just a little fox. But I understand , People who come out of your army are like this." "

As for the fox's title grass, it's not so mysterious, it doesn't have to hurt the little fox cubs, but this herb is very unique, only foxes can find it, and when the time comes to catch the little fox If you scare him, you will find it naturally." "

--That's what Lin Yongwang said." After Lao Chen finished speaking, he glanced at the little fox dozing on Sheng Li's shoulder, "Lin Yongwang seems to have acquiesced from the bottom of his heart. The one that will be used as bait will be a little fox."

Sheng Li looked sideways at the tip of the little fox's furry tail, Xia Tian seemed to have reached a critical period of growth these days, and began to snooze , his body temperature also rose from time to time. Fortunately, Sheng Li had experienced his growth period once, so he didn't feel flustered when dealing with it.

"I don't know, they dare to hit Xia Xia with their thoughts." Sheng Li's tone was flat, afraid of waking up the sleeping little fox, but the coldness in his eyes could not be ignored, "According to the plan , Contact Lin Yongwang in two days, I will continue to take people up the mountain these days, you and Xiao Wei pay more attention to the monitoring, and reinstall the monitoring in the warehouse - you install it alone, don't tell anyone."

" But captain, those monitors are already broken, and the imaging is very..." Old Chen suddenly understood, he smiled, and put his two fingers together on his forehead, "Understood, I will install it right away, and then update the distribution of the monitoring system The picture will be highlighted."

They installed this surveillance not to capture suspicious poachers, but to see who is doing the tricks.

If the monitoring is also damaged, it proves that someone must have a channel to obtain their monitoring pictures, and the monitoring network of the forest ranger is not connected to the outside. If someone can get their monitoring pictures, that person must be an insider.

After Lao Chen left, Xia Tian, ​​who was curled up on Sheng Li's neck, still hadn't woken up. Sheng Li tried to pinch the little fox with his hand. The other person was sleeping soundly. Not only did he have no intention of waking up, but he even hit him with his tail Touch Sheng Li's hand.

However, probably because he felt the breath of the owner, the blow was not heavy, but soft and light as if deliberately seductive.

Sheng Li laughed, "Stupid fox."

Xia Tian didn't notice it at all, but still buried his head in a deep sleep, with the tips of his ears shaking slightly.

It seems that Sheng Li was so angry that Lin Yongwang never came to the door since he left that day. The people in the forest ranger still work normally as usual. Did they already leave Panlong Mountain, but they didn't find any abnormality again.

Two days later, Lao Chen contacted Lin Yongwang.

For his phone call, Lin Yongwang didn't seem surprised at all. He even felt that Lao Chen had been thinking too long.

If Mr. Chu hadn't repeatedly stated that he should treat Sheng Li and his group with courtesy first and then soldiers, he wouldn't even want to come to him. Mr. Chu also said at the beginning, regardless of other people, if Sheng Li really agreed, then there must be fraud However, they couldn't let go of their hands and feet to act. Sheng Li's refusal showed that there was an opportunity to take advantage of it, and they could try to poach the corners of other team members.

Lin Yongwang himself is not very capable, but he also knows something good. Under the leadership of Sheng Li, the forest guard has never had any major troubles in these years, and he is not a simple role.

In his opinion, Sheng Li couldn't turn his head around, and he didn't want him to kill and set fire, but just to catch a fox to find a herb, and he still put on such a pretentious appearance, as if he was What a sinner. If he can catch the fox on Panlong Mountain, how can he use Sheng Li and the others?

After listening to old Chen Biao's determined words, Lin Yongwang smiled, "It's just right, we have something to do in two days, we have to explore the way first, old Chen, you can go together." Old Chen replied confidently: "Director

Lin Don't worry, I'll definitely cooperate with you in everything." After a pause, he asked again: "I just don't know the exact time, so I can make arrangements first to divert the people in the team so as not to run into each other."

"I'll let you know when it's time. Old Chen, I believe in your ability. Even if you don't make any arrangements, you will definitely be able to do well. You young people still have a lot to do!" After hanging up the phone, Old Chen turned his gaze to Sheng

Li .

"Go, I don't need to teach you how to go undercover." Sheng Li said.

"Of course I remember." Old Chen smiled, and wiped his face casually, "I can't forget this even if I forget my own surname." Having spent a

long time with those wild animals on Panlong Mountain, they are already used to seeing it like this A seemingly ordinary but stable life, but they will never forget the instinct that was once engraved in their bones and blood.

The little fox was still sleeping curled up beside him, and he only heard the owner's voice in his ears in a daze. He was not awake yet, but subconsciously raised his head to smell Sheng Li's breath.

Seeing this, Sheng Li walked over quickly, raised his hand to gently smooth the fox fur on his back.

Reassured by the owner, Xia Tian fell asleep again. These days he was always tired easily, but fortunately, the days in the forest ranger station were calm, and there was no need for this little fox to tense up his nerves and strengthen his vigilance. The first time he saw his head dozing off little by little, Sheng Li would immediately smooth his hair and coax him to sleep. Xia Tian couldn't resist this gentle force, and simply fell asleep in a ball.

Seeing the little fox's body rising and falling slightly as he fell asleep, a gentle smile appeared in Sheng Li's eyes, "The white fox's action has begun."