chapter 36

After nightfall, Fengtai City was quiet, only the fires of lanterns from a few shops were shining in the long street. The watchmen gathered up their thin clothes, clapped their clappers and shouted: "The sky is dry, the things are dry, be careful of the candles, the sky is dry... ..."

    Just as he yelled, he saw figures flickering at the corner of the long street, and suddenly remembered Zhou Laosi who died on the street a few days ago. Lanterns, trying to illuminate the road ahead more clearly.

    The black shadow at the corner of the street flickered for a moment, and suddenly there was a rustling sound, which made the watchman's heart skip a beat. But after all, he had been working for several years, and when he looked boldly, he saw a big black bird flying out from the corner of the street. , Then he breathed a sigh of relief, and spat: "Hey, where did the crow come from this big night? Bad luck."

    The black bird flapped its wings and flew away, and disappeared into the night after a few breaths. Hit the clapper again and walk away.

    The blackbird flew into a restaurant, perched on a tree in the backyard of the restaurant, and sang softly. Immediately, a light was lit in a room, and then someone opened the window and blew a whistle, and the blackbird immediately spread its wings and flew into the room. .

    The room was lit like beans, a middle-aged man was sitting at the table, he was the shopkeeper of the restaurant, and another woman in clothes brought a small porcelain plate and put it on the table. Two dark brown particles, the black bird immediately lowered its head to peck.

    There was a smile on the woman's face, and her mouth was deliberately soft. "Oh, this bird is really edible."

    "Slow down!" The shopkeeper reprimanded, then went to the window to look around, and then closed the window when no one was around. After the black bird finished eating, he curled his fingers He tapped the table three times rhythmically.

    The black bird gave a low cry, and when it opened its mouth again, it was a mouthful of words: "The next day at three quarters in the afternoon, the goods will be received under the third willow tree at the west bridge of the city, and the price will be doubled." It turned out that the black bird was a starling, I am learning the tongue at the moment.

    "Bah, you dare to double the money if you want it so badly." The shopkeeper stared at the starling viciously, as if looking at the messenger through it, wishing to peel it off and eat it.

    "Hey, hey, don't be angry if you are the head of the family." The woman smiled coquettishly, "Thinking about our income in the past few months, many people outside have already recognized our food now. When we make money in the future There are still more, don't offend the nobles for the small profits in front of you." The

    shopkeeper's expression was a little dark, but his tone was still a little bad, "I don't know?" After a pause, he bent his fingers and tapped five times, the starling bird Tilting his head, he seemed to be patiently listening to him.

    "Deal." The shopkeeper moved his lips and said.

    "Deal." Mynah opened his orange beak, and his tone of voice was exactly the same as that of the shopkeeper.

    The woman took out two more bird feeders and fed them to the starling, and the black bird flew out of the shopkeeper's open window again.

    Seeing the starling flying away, the shopkeeper snorted coldly and said, "It's so edible, this one is enough for us for half a day."

    Seeing this, the woman fiddled with the things in her palm twice, "Don't worry, you can Support until our next delivery." Under the     faint