chapter 111

The closed door opened, and after receiving a "safe" gesture from Sheng Li, the deputy immediately said, "Commander, the source of information has been locked." "Yes."

Sheng Li nodded slightly, "I see, the hidden stake What's the news?"

"According to the reports from the hidden piles on the first and third floors, none of the researchers they monitored had any changes, but there were two people on the second floor who moved at the same time, and it was difficult for us to pinpoint the exact target. And Vasily." The deputy continued to report.

"Vassili? The one who stole the ore research?" Sheng Li asked after thinking for a moment.

"Yes, it's him." The deputy nodded. "In addition, news from the Ministry of Information came out. The encoding method is very similar to the military encoding of the Boolean galaxy. The wavelengths of several special words are exactly the same." "Has the content been cracked?

" Sheng Li frowned. He thought that Xia Tian had told him inadvertently that Yegel had a lover who was a soldier from the Boer galaxy, but that person was injured in the war and has not yet woken up.

"Cracked, it's a brief overview of today's military deployment." Speaking of this, the deputy smiled, and his expression became a little more relaxed, "The other party probably regards our daily training as a military exercise, thinking that we are going to deal with them What to do, so I am very nervous."

Since Sheng Li took command of the 20th Army, he has practiced a small training session every three days and a large training session every five days, and the daily drills are very rigorous, which is almost indistinguishable from a military exercise, and even more serious than a formal battle. Even more stringent, it is precisely such high-intensity and high-precision drills that ensured the invincibility of the 20th Army, and also made the soldiers accustomed to the smoke of gunfire. casualty rate.

In the interstellar that relies too much on technology to fight, such a rigorous daily drill is almost never considered by other galaxies. It is precisely because of this that if the researchers of the Boolean galaxy happen to encounter the drill, they will inevitably misunderstand that it is a change in the garrison.

Sheng Li nodded, indicating that he understood, and he glanced at his deputy, "Our own researcher..."

The deputy understood what he wanted to ask, and immediately replied: "The video data sent back by Mr. Xia has been analyzed by others, there is no suspicion, and they have not sent any information to the outside." Speaking of this, he couldn't help but relax a bit. tone.

The imperial researchers who came here are all those who have abandoned high-ranking officials and rich salaries. They conduct research in complete anonymity on Haitang Star, and cannot publish any signed papers, nor can they publicly appear in the academic world. Due to the importance and high secrecy of the "Dawn" project, every research they conducted will be immediately spread to Capital Star once they make a breakthrough, but even if the results come out, the credit cannot fall on them, at least In the short term, no one will know that the gains are about them.

The garrison of Haitang star is willing to defend them with flesh and blood, because they are the ones who are truly worthy of protection.

Sheng Li also had the same thought. As far as his personal wishes were concerned, he also didn't want this informer to come from within the Imperial galaxy. Thinking of this, he subconsciously glanced at the closed bedroom door. With his excellent eyesight, he saw a few white fox furs protruding from the crack of the door.

Judging by the length, it must be on the little fox's big fluffy tail. At this moment, he must be bored waiting in the bedroom, running up and down in the bedroom by himself.

Although he is already a big fox now, and Xia Tian tried his best to be stable and reliable outside, but in the end he is still a fox. He still can't get rid of his instinct of wanting to pounce on small moving things. I still like to change into the original body, or chase my own fox tail, or bite and play on the soft bed.

This was discovered by Sheng Li when he arrived at Begonia Star, because he had military affairs that day, he came back a bit late, and he could clearly feel the presence of the little fox at home, but when he opened the door, Xia Tian was not there to greet him.

Sheng Li looked from room to room, and finally found a crazy fox in the bedroom.

I don't know where it was playing. The white hair that used to be smooth was twisted and twisted, as if it had been fried. The little fox pressed a pillow with its two front paws, opened its mouth and bit the corner of the pillow, turning its head and tail, and having fun.

Sheng Li couldn't help chuckling, Xia Tian realized that there was someone behind him, he hurriedly spit out the pillow, then turned back into a human body, knelt on the bed, unconsciously grasped a small piece of quilt with both hands, and hurriedly explained : "I didn't make trouble, I just... just practiced predation."

Probably because he also felt guilty, Xia Tianyue said that his voice became softer, and his eyes also turned to other places, not looking at Sheng Li.

"It's okay to make trouble." Sheng Li walked up to him, knelt down on the bed, and reached out to touch Xia Tian's cheek, "Xia Xia is fine." Hearing this, Xia

Tian suddenly raised his head and looked at him with tears in his eyes. Showing joy, he whispered, "I won't make trouble casually."

Two days later, Xia Tian saw that Sheng Li had never mentioned it, and thought that the other party had already forgotten about it, but unexpectedly, A few days passed, but Sheng Li moved back a huge climbing frame and placed it in the bedroom.

It was made of logs, and it was equipped with small balls that could move and run by themselves with a touch.

Xia Tian was very happy when he saw that thing. He looked left and right around the climbing frame, reached out to touch it from time to time, and asked , "Is it for me ?" It's..." After a pause, Sheng Li swallowed the word "toy" back, and only vaguely said, "I made it during my lunch break these two days, Xia Xia, do you want to try it?"

Xia Tian was so happy immediately He turned back into a fox, kicked his legs and jumped up, ran up and down in several connected wooden boxes, then jumped from the high platform into Sheng Li's arms, stuck out his tongue and kept licking his chin.

Seeing that he liked it, Sheng Li was also happy, "Just like it." He forgot that little foxes still like to play around by nature, needless to mention the first two small worlds, whenever they have free time, they would seize the opportunity to transform into little foxes Even though there were many constraints in the previous life, after becoming the regent, no one in the court dared to watch closely at will. Xia Tian would often change back into a fox and play around in the imperial garden. At this moment, it must be his most indulgent moment.

And in this small world, Xia Tian hasn't rested for a moment since he came to Haitang Star. Sheng Li was busy with military affairs. He only thought that Xia Tian really loves mechas and is willing to put in effort for research, but he forgot about it for a while. I didn't think of it until I saw the little fox playing in the bedroom.

"Now conditions are limited, so it's inconvenient to go out with you." Sheng Li pinched the tips of the little fox's ears, and said softly, "Let's stay at home for a while, and I will take you to every corner of the empire when He Qinghaiyan is in the future." A planet."

The little fox in his arms chirped repeatedly, and kept rubbing his head into Sheng Li's arms.

Looking at it now, I don't need to think too much, I'm afraid that the little fox is chasing the ball that can run automatically to play around again.

Sure enough, the bunch of white hairs flickered under the door for a moment, and then disappeared suddenly.

Sheng Li withdrew his gaze, and refocused his thoughts on the deputy's report. After thinking for a while, he ordered: "Focus on monitoring Yegel, but there is still no need to remove the other hidden stakes. If there is any change, report again." "Yes

. "

The deputy responded, and as soon as he finished nodding, he saw Sheng Li looking at him with burning eyes.

This is... Is there something important to discuss? The deputy couldn't help shivering, and quickly thought about it in his mind, trying to find out if he had forgotten the main points of the report or made a mistake in the description, but to no avail, he could only tentatively ask: "Commander ..."

Sheng Li said: "Do you have anything else to say?"

Their army commanders never talk nonsense, and now they must be asking themselves to remind themselves that there are still important things to be missed, but the deputy can't think of anything else In the end, I had to shake my head for the most important thing, "The information band has been deciphered today, and the news has also been intercepted, but if we want to track down the source of the signal, we need to confirm it again."

Sheng Li nodded, stood up and took a look at the bedroom. Looking back, he saw that the deputy was still sitting on the sofa, and raised his hand to greet the other side. Fortunately, after years of training, the other side was distracted, but still relying With a sharp instinct, he dodged the attack, and he backhanded his posture, his eyes lit up and said, "Are you going to fight me?" Sheng Li raised his hand to block the

opponent's arm, and laughed angrily for a moment. "Who wants to fight with you? If you have nothing to say, then hurry up and leave. You are okay and I have something to do."

The deputy was stunned for a moment, and then realized why Sheng Li was looking at the bedroom. I think Researcher Xia is waiting inside right now?

Thinking of this, he felt a shivers down his spine, and thought to himself that he came at the wrong time today, interrupting the good work of the army commander... Fortunately, their army commander has always distinguished between public and private rewards and punishments, and presumably they will not avenge privately.

The deputy hurriedly saluted, "Your subordinate will leave!" After saying that, he opened the door and walked out, as if some terrifying interstellar behemoth was chasing him.

Sheng Li cursed with a smile, and then reset the private mode of the room. He pushed open the bedroom door and saw, as expected, a white-haired fox was jumping up and down and making a fuss. The luminous ball that had been chased raised his head and sang softly at Sheng Li. When Sheng Li opened his arms, he immediately transformed into a human and rushed forward.

Xia Tian was playing around, just when he was happy, he leaned over and took a bite on Sheng Li's chin, and said with a smile: "The master is back, I want to collect the bill!"

Sheng Li raised his hand on his waist With a light press, he lowered his head and kissed the top of the hair of the person in his arms, "Take it."