chapter 40

Xia Tian agreed casually, and had already raised his hand to open the skirt of his clothes, looked at Sheng Li, his eyes seemed to be filled with peach blossoms, and said, "Kiss here... and here..."

    "Why are you so obedient today?" ?" Sheng Li couldn't suppress the fire in his lower abdomen anymore, he breathed a little quicker, because the little fox always said what was on his mind in front of him, he never put on a show, and he couldn't be more frank in sex. He often takes the initiative to ask for sex, and never hides it when he is interested. Every time he yells, it can make people's bones crisp.

    However, it is very rare to "seduce people" like this. Of course, Sheng Li would not ignore his sweetheart's wishes. He couldn't stop raising his hands to untie his clothes eagerly. His slightly trembling fingers couldn't unbutton the clothes. Xia Tian became a little anxious, so he stretched out his legs and wrapped them tightly around Sheng Li's waist, and lowered his head to bite the front of the clothes. , tore off the brass buttons on Sheng Li's shirt.

    The clothes buttons made a soft sound when they fell to the ground, which broke Sheng Li's last rational string. He impatiently ran his hands down Xia Tian's back. Xia Tian hugged Sheng Li's back, panting with his head up. For a moment, he cast his eyes on the canopy bed a few steps away.

    A red curtain was hung on the bed, embroidered with dragon and phoenix auspicious patterns, which were specially sent by the Sheng family - Sheng Li never concealed Xia Tian's existence, it was almost him who brought Xia Tian back to the commander-in-chief. On the second day of the mansion, the Sheng family knew that he had something to belong to, and within a few days, the Sheng family sent someone to deliver a set of wedding utensils, all of which were festive and bright red, and the little fox liked the comfortable fabric very much . And Sheng Li especially likes that set of scarlet quilts. Xia Tian is already fair, and when he is lying naked on the red quilt, the red lining is even more stunning, like the white snow falling on the red plums. , people can't help but want to devour him.

    Moving his gaze a little, a piece of jade pendant hanging in the curtain came into view. It was a token of the Sheng family. Sheng Li hung it on the bed as a toy for Xia Tian. Xia Tian in the form of a little fox likes all moving objects. It made the little fox jump up and down on the bed to catch it.

    But as soon as he thought of the fat-headed chief of the police station taking out such a jade pendant just now in the other courtyard of the Zhou Mansion, Xia Tian couldn't help being angry, and Sheng Li never avoided him during the investigation, so the two of them had a close relationship with each other behind the scenes. The person in question is Grand Shuai Sheng, who had already been mentally prepared, but when this conjecture was really confirmed, Xia Tian was somewhat sad.

    After all, at the beginning he heard that Sheng Li was entrusted by his father in this world to go out on many expeditions, and he had made great achievements at a young age. Although the little fox himself had never experienced the love of his parents, he was also happy to know that the owner had such a good father. Yes, I didn't expect that it was his father who killed the owner in the end.

    This made Xia Tian couldn't help but think of himself who was abandoned by his parents back then. He was so eager to pull Sheng Li for sex because he wanted to give him an outlet to vent, and of course it couldn't be on their bed—he didn't want Sheng Li to see it. That jade pendant spoiled the mood instead.

    "Why isn't Xia Xia concentrating?" Sheng Li bit Xia Tian's lips and rubbed slowly, forcing the other party to devote all their attention to him, and then he led him into the abyss of bliss.

    At the beginning of the cloud and rain, Xia Tian still greedily hugged Sheng Li's strong body and refused to let go. Now that he has fully entered adulthood, his hands are no longer as weak and boneless as the underage milk fox in his previous life, but his fingers are slender. It was a grown man with distinct bones, Sheng Li held his fingers in the palm of his hand and played with them carefully, and finally kissed his fingertips lightly.

    "Xia Xia, you don't have to worry." Sheng Li said in a low voice, "I've only been in this world for five years, and I've been out fighting almost all the time, looking for you in my spare time. The so-called family relationship... I don't have a deep understanding."

    If He really cares about his parents and children, no matter how hard he tries to train each other, he will not send him unprepared to the toughest battlefield and let his son walk on the borderline of life and death all the time. Although Sheng Li does not understand emotions, he is not without common sense Of course, he knew that Marshal Sheng had the ambition to rule the world, and he also knew that such a person would most refrain from being robbed of his limelight - Marshal Sheng is famous in all six provinces, women and children? Doesn't this mean that Shuai Sheng is not as powerful as his own son.

    In the past, he had never found Xia Tian, ​​and Sheng Li had no intention of caring about the stumbling block that his nominal "father" secretly set him up. In his view, all the trials in this small world are meaningless, if you have to wait With Xia Tian's arrival, he might have already pulled away.

    Hearing this, Xia Tian felt sore in his heart. He turned over and pressed on Sheng Li's body, touching the tip of Sheng Li's nose and rubbing lightly, "It's okay, the master has me." After a pause, he suddenly became childish Wrinkled cheeks, "Master knew I was comforting you just now?"

    It's quite thoughtful to use my own body to comfort you. Sheng Li laughed, nodded and admitted, although he was not sad because of what happened to Mr. Sheng, but there is no reason not to eat his own little fox when it is brought to his mouth?

    "Big liar."

    Xia Tian frowned and muttered, wanting to raise his hand to scratch Sheng Li's paw, but he was very reluctant, so he lightly swipe at the opponent's palm, causing Sheng Li to grab his troublesome finger and touch it again. Take a bite.

    After all, the poppy matter involved too much. Even though Sheng Li had made careful arrangements with his deputy in advance, once the ugly curtain was lifted, there were still many matters that needed to be negotiated with him before he "busily" with Xia Tian. Sneaking in" was only done once in a hurry, and then I packed up and left the bedroom.

    In any case, he is the Sheng Yan Wang that gods and ghosts dare not provoke.

    Sheng Li originally wanted Xia Tian to rest in the room, but the little fox only teased him once. Right now, he was full of energy and had nowhere to vent, so he didn't want to just stay there, so Sheng Li allowed him to walk around and play in the mansion. After all, something happened in Fengtai City, so he was not worried about Xia Tian acting alone.

    The two walked down the Linshui Pavilion together. Sheng Li was lowering his head and telling Xia Tian to pay attention to his actions in the near future. What are you doing?"

    Sheng Li looked up, and outside an arched door, standing neatly were all the senior generals of the 39th Army under his command, the status was only below him, and those people were all removed. The eagle-patterned epaulets symbolizing the Sheng family were placed at the feet, and the ground shone with a layer of golden luster when the sun fell.

    Sheng Li's heart moved, and he subconsciously protected Xia Tian behind him. Are these people trying to turn against him? After all, the Thirty-ninth Army is still an army under the command of Marshal Sheng. Now that the Fengtai City incident happened, the jade pendant that the police chief took out means that Marshal Sheng has completely torn his face with him. It is also normal to follow yourself.