chapter 88

Time slipped by as Xia Tian repeatedly studied the mechs and Sheng Li's deployment of troops. The scholars in the apartment followed the soldiers in disguise and boarded the boat one after another in the past two days. The originally crowded and lively The apartment building grew quieter.

Xia Tian was the last batch to leave the apartment. He was sitting in the room waiting for the person who came to pick him up, with a small suitcase in hand.

He has been in the Federation galaxy for nearly seven years, and the last thing he took away was only a small suitcase, but Xia Tian didn't have any regrets in his heart. He had put all the things he really needed to take away in his mind, and he remembered every lesson he had learned. The formula, he remembered every inference drawn by the professor, he remembered the immature conjectures he made, and he remembered that his breeder wanted to take him back to their home planet in this life.

The half-hidden door was pushed open, and Sheng Li strode in, saying: "Xia Xia, are you packed, we're leaving right away."

Xia Tian immediately retracted his hand and picked up the suitcase, "Okay."

Sheng Li nodded to him. Nodding his head, he turned around and led the people downstairs.

They are the last group of people to board the ship, and they will set sail immediately after arriving. Xia Tian followed Sheng Li and others hurried downstairs and got on the vehicle that came to pick them up. Besides them, there was also Xiao Xu, who was also in the car. They went to the space port together, and when they got there, they took another ship that passed through the imperial galaxy to return.

There were several cars lined up under the apartment building. Xia Tian was supposed to sit in the same car as Xiao Xu, but was pushed and shoved by several officers to sit next to Sheng Li.

Now the 20th Army and this group of experts and students all know that the students who were rescued by the army commander from the federal spies are pursuing him passionately. Starting from the tulip that day, Xia Tian can be seen every day. After work, I came to Sheng Li's side, sometimes to communicate with him about the current situation of the Empire Galaxy, and sometimes to tell him about the style of the Federation. Sheng Li's attitude could not be said to be very enthusiastic, but he never refused.

Therefore, the group army began to bet secretly to see when their army commander would be taken down by Xia Tian——

You must know that Xia Tian is not some embroidered pillow. Since he can be on the list of the imperial galaxy, he must have real talents, and the other party has such a bewitching face that several officers saw him for the first time. At that time, I thought they saved the wrong person and brought back a star from the Federation.

What's more, they are members of their own family who know about their own affairs. Apart from official business, since when did the head of the legion be so patient with people who chat with him? Although they still looked cold, as soon as Xia Tian approached, they could clearly feel that Sheng Li was in a happy mood, which didn't seem like his attitude towards outsiders.

Therefore, they are very happy with Xia Tian's actions. After all, the army commander has been a bachelor for more than 20 years. Now that such an outstanding young man has finally appeared, they naturally hope that Sheng Li can develop with him Feelings stay with you for a lifetime.

Xia Tian enjoyed it, and he deliberately picked up the various acting skills he learned in his first life, in order to show the sincerity of the international students who "admired the army commander for the first time". At this moment, he was rejected by several people. When he came to Sheng Li's side, his ears were slightly red, and his hands behind his back were stirring restlessly, as if he was very afraid of causing Sheng Li's resentment.

Before Sheng Li could speak, several officers rushed to say: "Commander, there is no room in the car behind, let Xiao Xia squeeze with you." After finishing speaking, as if afraid of Sheng Li's repentance, he insisted on pressing Xia Tian beside him Sit down, and then close the door quickly.

Xia Tian's drooping eyelashes trembled slightly, he looked up at Sheng Li, and quickly looked away, as if worried that he would be disgusted by Sheng Li.

Sheng Li was very helpless about his little fox's sudden desire to perform. Just as he wanted to raise his hand to touch Xia Tian's head to appease him, he noticed that Xia Tian's hands on his knees waved from side to side in a gesture of rejection. , he had no choice but to put down his hand, coughed lightly and said, "It's because we didn't arrange well, and I hope Mr. Xia will make it up." Then

Xia Tian laughed, "If you don't make it, then you will, thank you, Mr. Sheng...." His ending sound was played very softly, like a little fox stretching out a little bit of its claws, scratching at the other person's heart with a hint of deliberate probing. It didn't hurt, but it was enough to cause a little numbness.

The officer in the driver's seat in front couldn't help laughing. In the interstellar era, "Sir" has another meaning besides respect. It is a synonym for male/sexual/same/sexual/partner/partner. They often omit their surnames and refer to their significant other as "Mr."

Sheng Li arrived several years earlier than Xia Tian, ​​so naturally he would not be ignorant of this, he slightly lowered his head to hide the doting smile in his eyes, and moved his hand hanging on his knee, just covering the back of Xia Tian's hand, this time Xia Tian couldn't bear to dodge, he turned the back of his hand and interlocked with Sheng Li's fingers.

Of course, in the eyes of the officers in the front seat, it was Xia Tian who once again made their army commander have nothing to say and could only remain silent. This kind of thing has happened many times in the past few days. He has already become used to it from worrying about Xia Tian at the beginning so he gave up pursuing the army commander. After all, Xia Tian seems to like the silent and "shy" appearance of their army commander.

The convoy started to move forward. The atmosphere in the car was gentle and quiet, with a hint of ambiguous feelings. Seeing that Sheng Li didn't speak, the officer in the front seat was naturally concentrating on driving all the way, but it was inevitable that he would occasionally look in the rearview mirror. I am very curious whether this foreign student who is in love with their army commander will feel uncomfortable because of such silence.

However, in fact, where he couldn't see, the fingers of the foreign student and the legion commander were intertwined. It seemed that the "pursuit" these days had achieved results, and Sheng Li deliberately rubbed the back of Xia Tian's hand lightly. At this time, there was a loud noise outside the car, and Xia Tian was thrown forward by the sudden braking of the car when he came back. Fortunately, Sheng Li quickly grabbed him and saved him from hitting the back of the front seat. .

Looking out of the car window, there are a few federal policemen with batons outside. They cursed and let all the people in the car get out of the car and asked to check their passes. They could vaguely hear what they said in their unproficient Chinese. The names are the scholars who were sent to the ship in the previous batch.

At the end, the leading police officer looked at the list in his hand again, and said, "There is another Xia...Xia Tian."

Everyone's hearts sank, and Xia Tian's hands on his knees were slightly clenched. At this moment, A big hand suddenly covered the back of his hand, and a warm and firm force came from the other's palm, which miraculously soothed Xia Tian's mood.

Sheng Li nodded almost invisible to him, then opened the door and got out of the car.

Seeing that people from the empire were all coming down from the car, the policemen were stunned for a moment, and then rudely nodded with their batons: "You, you, and you, where are your documents?" Xia Tian was on the list, and

he He was breathing slightly stagnant, but his expression was as usual, and he didn't feel guilty at all. He pointed to the half-covered car door and motioned for his paper documents to be put on the car. Go get it?"

However, a thin figure moved faster than Xia Tian, ​​he quickly stepped forward, took Xia Tian's backpack out of the car, took out his pass, and put his hands in front of the leading police officer with a flattering smile .

This person is Xiao Xu.

Several people were stunned by Xiao Xu's actions, and Xia Tian even frowned, not knowing what the other party was planning. The grass leaves in the gift box must not be fake, and he didn't think Xiao Xu would do anything that would be unfavorable to him; A few scholars standing in the back row saw his almost servile appearance, and were even more dissatisfied, with a slightly angry look on their faces; while the officers pretending to be ordinary travelers, under Sheng Li's gesture, they were not satisfied. He put his hands on his waist in a calm manner.

The police officer was obviously very pleased with this. He held his chin up and took the pass with two fingers, opened it and glanced at the name on it, compared it word by word against the list in his hand, and glanced at it again. With one glance, Xia Tian closed the passport and threw it away.

Xiao Xu hurriedly rushed to catch it, but was tripped secretly by a short and fat police officer, and immediately fell on the ground. Several police officers laughed happily, as if they were enjoying a comedy, and then waved towards the crowd. He waved his hand to indicate that they could leave, and turned to check other vehicles.

This time they left, they described it as a disguise, but Xia Tian's passport did not come in time to change, but why did the police officer let them go?

Xia Tian stepped forward to help Xiao Xu, and opened the passport he was holding in his hand to take a look, and immediately understood - the thin piece of paper had nothing on it except the photo of himself, and the name column said The three big characters "Xu Changgeng" are exactly Xiao Xu's name.

Just now Xiao Xu rushed to get his ID, not to show courteousness to those federal policemen, but to paste Xia Tian's photo on his newly made ID in the short time it took out of his bag. Xia Tian knew that Xiao Xu's family used to juggle in China before, but it was the first time he knew that Xiao Xu had such fast hands.

After helping the person to get into the car, Xiao Xu rubbed his bluish knee and grinned: "How about Brother Xia, we did a good job of 'Stealing the Dragon and Turning the Phoenix', it has been passed down from generation to generation." I am not unfamiliar with his craft, and when I return to China, I will show you a show in a cup, which is much better than today's." Xia Tian felt guilty for his

previous suspicion, and Xiao Xu looked at his The expression on his face knew what he was thinking, and he said with a smile: "Brother Xia, you don't have to feel embarrassed, I've been used to seeing these policemen these years, how can they let us go so easily if they don't see me make a fool of myself?" Tian

Xia Sighing lightly, with shame on his face, he solemnly thanked Xiao Xu. When the rest of the people looked at Xiao Xu again, they couldn't help but feel a little more admiration and shame. Sheng Li lightly stroked the gun pinned to his waist, and sighed .

The current imperial galaxy is still too weak. If you fall behind, you will be beaten. This is cruel and realistic. Now that the empire has just withdrawn from the flames of war, and the New Deal has just been established, a sentence of internal and external troubles is not enough to describe its difficult one or two. Because of the decline of national power, her people cannot get what they want. Respect, in the eyes of these federal people, is just something for fun.

And he, as a soldier, couldn't stand up for his compatriots when they were humiliated. Even though Sheng Li knew that this was just a small world of trials, he still felt very annoyed.

When Sheng Li himself hadn't noticed it, he no longer simply regarded the small world as a trial situation, and it was not just because of Xia Tian that he would set his sights on foreign things—although the existence of the little fox is still a The reason for being willing to pay attention to the outside world - he began to act more like a real Imperial galaxy soldier, willing to take up arms and fight for it, willing to accept the kindness and fellowship from others, rather than withdrawing himself from the outside world , as before, the city or the empire is regarded as nothing.

After getting back into the car, Xia Tian looked at Sheng Li and said seriously: "Commander Sheng, don't worry, the empire will be fine, I promise.

" With a deliberate smile to relax, Xia Tian can really feel the emotional fluctuations of the owner, and he is also very carefully making a promise to the other party. The power of one person may be weak, or it may be insignificant in a galaxy. , but he will do his best to promote the development of the Imperial galaxy, even if he may only be an inconspicuous little roller.

Sheng Li nodded, with unquestionable certainty, "Yes." He knew that his little fox understood his feelings, and he also felt honored—in this small world, he and his little fox would be able to see it with his own eyes. Witness the rise of the galaxy of empires.